2. Wonders

The Countess' POV

I stare at the man I have been dating for almost 20 years. Contemplating his beautiful face that now, to my eyes it seems boring, his words seem dull and they annoy me so much. I never loved him, though I did liked him. A long time ago.
He has been refusing to go hunting with me for some days now, but I was getting bored with him anyway. This is what time does to me; this is what pain does. I take them, i turn them and then I break their heart. I enjoy it, but it's not not like it will ever heal my heart.
I decide to break up with Donovan, but I need the perfect time, so he will suffer even more.
Seeing that man at the bar made my heart flutter in a strange way. I thought he will made for some years, as I was rather impatient to jump on a new dick whatsoever.

We got ready for the fashion show Wll Drake was hosting. I always liked arts and fashion, not just because I was interested in clothes, but also because I would always get a hot nightstand that I could feed from.
Arriving at the show, the lights were on me as always. I couldn't be less intetested in this parade as I was in searching for the man I met not long time ago. For some reasons or others, his blue eyes captivated me. But he was nowhere to be found, so I just resigned to watch this new brand of the infamous Will Drake.
To my delight, I was quickly entertained by this passionate model who became the centre of attention. This was what I needed. A bit of boldness and courage. When he passed in front of me, I made sure he understand that we were gonna meet again, under the possessive look of Donovan, who was clearly not happy.

To my delight, as I was down the halls searching for this model, I met the blue-eyed tourist, and my heart skipped a bit.
-what are you doing here? I asked
-well.. I was trying to go to that fashion show but I got lost...
- the show is long finished. If you want to get out of here , just go ahead.
I resist the urge to just take him to my room, as I don't know what just happend. This kind of feeling, my heart pounding in my chest... It feels unreal . I blame it on the big amount of drugs i take, and I leave before something else happens.
-------_--------_---
It's past midnight. I am satisfied with myself I'm lying in bed with Tristan, the model i put eyes on. Donovan was long gone, and the break-up was more than perfect. He almost made me feel sorry.
As i talk with my new boytoy, I can't help but winder if the stranger foud the way out. I wish I knew his name.
But I quickly stop thinking about him, as i'm afraid of the reason I'm doing it. It's something new to me. I always think about men when I want to get laid, but why am I doing it now? I decided long time ago I will never ever fall for any man, nor will I give my all to anybody. They will all exist because of me, will crave for my love, not the other way around.
But the desire to meet that man again is much stronger than me, so I plan to make him mine as soon as possible, even if I just put my hands on a new prey.

***** hi! So things will start happening in the next chapter....but I need help as I don't have many ideas on how to continue this story.
Also, if you have any suggestions for one-shots, i will be glad to do them!!! Hope you like it.