The Crash

WARNING This chapter will have violence! So if you don't want to read this chapter say in the comments and in the beginning of next chapter I'll sum everything up into one little mini thing!

Garroths POV

After we crossed the border of Cananda we ended up in a small province called Nova Scotia, it was beautiful, the forests, bears, it had everything.

It was about nine p.m and we were all tired. Laurance had fallen asleep on my shoulder, waking up every once and a while to ask where we were. I heard a roar and something came out in front of the car. Dante didn't have very good reflexes because he was tired so he accidentally hit the thing and we went spiralling across the road and crashed into another car, all I could hear was a ring and Laurance shouting at me. Everything went dark and I was gone...

Laurances POV

I woke up to hear Dante and Travis screaming and Garroth bleeding from the arm and forehead beside me. "Guys?" I said quietly "We're okay" Travis whispered back to me "W-What happened?!"

"We got in a car crash..." Dante looked like he was about to pass out. "Is Garroth okay!?" Travis yelled. I checked his pulse, nothing... "His pulse is dead," I whispered with tears in my eyes "We need to get him out!" Dante grabbed my hand and pulled me and Garroth out. "Stay here with Garroth, We'll go check on the other car that crashed," Travis gestured Dante to come with him.

They went over to the other car and I stayed with Garroth hoping he would wake up, but he didn't. I called the ambulance and they were there in about 15 minutes. They took Garroth into the vehicle, I sat on the floor beside him holding his hand, tears running down my cheeks. I've never been this scared in my life.

When we got to the hospital I saw someone walking down the hall... Zane!? I got up as fast as I could and ran out of the hospital, leaving Garroth, I felt like a jerk. I felt a sharp pain in my leg as I heard a bang from a gun, I fell to the ground holding onto my leg. Zane walked over laughing "Oh, you made it to easy Little Laurance," Zane aimed the gun at my chest but before he could shoot something happened, I didn't know what, it happened to fast. I felt something fall on me. Was it... Zane?

Garroths POV

Something made me get up... Something urgent, I ran out of the emergency room, nurses trying to grab me but I was to fast. I looked out to see Zane running after something... Someone. Laurance wasn't in sight so I ran after Zane. He ran out of the hospital with a gun in his hand, he aimed it at something, then I saw Laurance fall to the ground. Zane didn't shoot him did he!? Then I remembered what Laurance told me about Zane.

Zane walked over to Laurance laughing, he aimed the gun at Laurance's chest I ran over to Zane and he shot at Laurance... He missed... He hit me instead.

I fell on top of Laurance, I could feel his chest rising up and down with every breath he took. I could see Zane, horror filled his eyes. "Garroth...? I-I'm s-sorry" Zane looked angry and scared "I didn't think you loved him that much," Zenix came from behind Zane and patted him on the shoulder "Good job," Zenix started laughing, Zane got rally mad and shot Zenix, he fell to the ground beside Laurance and I. 

By now I could feel Laurance breathing more heavily then I've ever heard or felt him breath before. "Garroth move!" Zane yelled "No!" I yelled back "Why do you want to kill him!?" He looked down and dropped the gun "I was jealous..." Laurance and I just starred at him, I didn't see this comeing, he placed his hand on my chest and healed me.

"I'm sorry Garroth" He said "I should've been jealous, I've now realized what it can lead to, and I'll never do it again," He slowly helped Laurance up and ran away. "I'm sorry about him," I told Laurance "No need to be, it wasn't your fault," I hugged him letting tears fall onto his shoulder. After a while we parted

Travis and Dante came running out of the hospital. "What just happened!?" Dante obviously saw what happened but wanted to know more. "We just had a run in with Zane," I told him. "Then what's Zenix doing on the floor... Dead?" Travis asked suspiciously "Zane killed him... He got overwhelmed," Garroth told them "Can we go home now? Please?" Travis asked eagerly "Yeah, let's go" Walked to the car but Laurance stopped me before we got in

"Can I do something before we go?" He asked me "Of course!" He ran over in the way Zane ran and gestured me to follow. We walked until we found Zane "Hey! Zane!" I yelled at Zane and we caught up with him. "What would you like?" He asked us. "Do you want to get a drive with us?" Laurance asked him. "Yeah, okay" Zane walked with us all the way back to our car and we all piled in, Travis and Dante in the front, Dante driving. Zane, Laurance and I in the back. The whole way home Zane just starred out the window, I wondered what he was thinking, knowing Zane in was probably about Aphmau or Laurance.

{Le time skip to when they get home}

Laurances POV

When we got back from our 'trip' I walking into our house and fell asleep on the couch because I was so exhausted.

I woke up to Garroth tapping me. "Wake up sleepy head," He whispered "I want to watch a movie with you" I sat up and looked at the clock, It was 12:58 AM "What are you doing up so late?" I asked him surprised he stayed up this late "I just wanted to watch a movie with you, so I stayed up," He smiled at me, I smiled back. We flipped through movies on netflix but we didnt find anything that looked interesting so there we sat, my head on his shoulder, his head on mine. I slowly drifted off into dream land where everything was rainbows and happiness. I felt Garroth be ripped away from me but I couldn't do anything, I was stuck sleeping, for how long? Nobody knows

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed that chapter! That's the longest one I've written with 1124 words! Happy reading/writing! Have an awesome day! Love ya! Also make sure to go check out my other book called 'The Boy Everyone Wants'

~Bray