The Kiss

Laurances POV

There I sat wondering why, why he didn't tell me he didn't like me, I wouldn't have kissed his soft lips if I knew he didn't like me back. (Knock knock) "Y-Yeah" I said wiping tears from my cheeks "Can I come in?" The voice asked, it was Garroth. "Come in, I guess" I responded. He opened the door and came in. "H-Hey" I said tears still running down my face. He wiped the tears. "Hey, don't cry" he said with his sweet, sweet deep voice. I smiled at him. "It's just so hard to get turned down" I said still crying. "It's okay Laurance, I'm not mad if that's what you're thinking" he said with a tone of worry in his voice "Y-You sound worried" I said slightly confused "I am" he turned to look at me "for what" I asked him. "I'm scared you'll say no to this" he said as he looked down "Huh? W-What do you me-" he cut me off by kissing me, after about a minute of kissing him I broke away to breathe. I dove back in for the kiss and as I did I heard the click of a camera.

I looked up to see Nicole, Aphmau, Katelyn, Travis, Vylad and Dante all taking pictures of us "G-Guys how long h-have you b-been there." Asked a worried/angry Garroth "Lonh enough Katelyn said looking at her phone. "EEEEE I GOT A WHOLE VIDEO" she said "Garroth?" He started to cry. I kissed him, I didn't care about the people taking pictures of us. "I love you Garroth" I told him. "I-I love y-y-you t-too" he replied very shaky "Garroth, don't think about them" I told him "imagine it's just you and me in here"

"Y-yeah.. I will" and with that he kissed me, my dream had finally come true

#LARROTH   Hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry it was so short but I'm really busy with life and things of that sort but anyways Thanks for reading. Remember to leave suggestions in the comments , Have an awesome day and Happy writing/reading cya later! BAIIIII

~Bray