Welcome to Survey Corps HQ

[third Person POV]
You entered the castle called HQ and the place was Huge! It was all Perfect!

You then was introduced by Commander Erwin Smith to your fellow cadets...

You are a new Recruit...

You are recruited by himself because you are a highly skilled cadet... The Commander always values you very much because he needs more guys like you...

Suddenly you didn't know that you are very famous to the cadets because of your features: tall, handsome, and fitted... But most of all Very Skilled compared to Levi

The Commander is Surprised because he didn't know you'll become that so famous to them that all he can hear from gossips are your name... 

•••Time Skips••• (Sorry)

Your captain toured you all around the HQ and finally hitting your Room...

"This will be your Room Cadet (F/N)... by the way, put your stuff inside and go to the mess hall later for Dinner...", Levi said and walked off...

••• Your POV •••
'Wow he is a one cold Captain... And he is shorter than me' i thought and smirked...

So i knocked on the door and someone responded...

Suddenly i hear the door creak open

"Oh hi you must be the new Cadet here... I never knew you became so famous in here at your First day Mr Heartrob ... Haha" said by a Freckled Guy...

"Erm..." Is all i can say because of the word 'Heartrob'...

"By the way im Marco... Marco Bodt"

"Im (nick name)... (Name) (Surname)"

"Ok so by the way... That bed over there will be yours and we gave you the best bed so you can feel comfortable...so it is fine because its near the window" Then he smiled...

"Ok thanks Marco"... I started to walk towards the bed and then suddenly i heard a Crowd of foot steps and shouts of females storming infront of the room

•warning fan girls alert•

"O MY GOD!!! ITS HIM!!!! OMG I NEVER KNEW HE WAS SO HANDSOME AND TALL" a Crowd of Female Shouted outside...

Suddenly Marco is Blocking the doorway so that the Girls wouldn't storm our room...

Suddenly corporal came and shoo off the Female Cadets

"Wow... Im so jealous of you Cadet (name)... Such a Fan Girls in your first day huh..." Levi said to me while a smirk appeared in his Face...

"Marco assist (name) later at the dinning room... He might get fan girled 'AGAIN'" he commanded Marco and marco gave a smile...  While Levi laughed walking away...

••• Time Skips •••
••• Dinning Hall/Room •••

As i entered the room all the people looked at me and marco at my side...

Suddenly as i walked through all the girls that i passed through keeps grabbing my Wrist while asking me to seat with them... Thanks to the few guys who helped me on my way...

Then we found a spot to seat and after a while Marco introduced me to his friends named Reiner, Jean, Bertholdt, and Eren...

••• Time Skips ••• sorry i have to
(third Person POV)
The commander keeps staring at you across the room and it felt like he is putting holes onto you...

Suddenly you didnt expect his next move...