i

THEMES-
to find any of these collections or to search up any of these kind of pictures regarding these themes, you can download the 'weheartit' app and follow me there. you can see all of my theme collections on the far right handbar. my username is: themeshelp

 my username is: themeshelp

ADDITIONS-according to the pictures above, i started off with 28 different theme collections/ideas but near the end i will have around 50-60 which i guarantee i will update everytime i post a new chapter via wattpad

ADDITIONS-
according to the pictures above, i started off with 28 different theme collections/ideas but near the end i will have around 50-60 which i guarantee i will update everytime i post a new chapter via wattpad.

UPDATES-
when it comes to my updating schedule, because this is my backup account i will most likely update more just because this is newer and until i get this account acquainted and situated i will update very often. i will try to update twice a week up until i run out of ideas: or hopefully i won't and this book will just slowly continue.

CREDITS-
if you choose to use of these theme ideas, please give me credits. on some of these i am not considering mine however i am simply posting the idea. none of these are considered mine personally unless i say so and that will be rare, therefore you will rarely have to give credits to me. please do not get offended if or when i post a theme that you may have used. i most likely saw this elsewhere and i will give the person credits if i saw it on their account.

FEEDBACK-
if this book actually resulted in a positive impact or effect for your account, please let me know or comment that so that i can include that in my book description. i want this book to be as reliable and useful as possible and that always starts with you guys. if you are disliking my book you can gladly comment what you want me to change or exit my book altogether ( i like option two best ).

THANK YOU!-
i am overwhelmingly excited for this book to come out and i hope you current readers and future readers are as well. thank you in advance for reading this book of simply clicking on is book and scrolling is far. if you read this far, comment 'i made it' for a follow lmao.

let's get on with the book...

[ vote, share, comment ]