Chapter 4: becoming a genin

Start from the beginning

Naruto then jumped in the air and did a back flip while midway he threw a kunia at the attacker. He then unsealed his bow and quiver and put a arrow to the bow.

"Who are you and why have you come here?" Asked a impatient Genkido.

Three men then jumped from the tree's one wearing a tiger mask another wearing a dog mask and the last wearing a boar mask.

"We anbu were sent by the yondaime hokage to check on you and your master once we find your sensei he/she will be killed." The one with the tiger mask announced.

Naruto then chuckled at the thought of testing out his new jutsu 'They shall make worthy lab rats.' He thought to himself.

"I'd like to see you try to catch me you bitches!" With that naruto threw a smoke bomb on the ground.

The anbu didn't move a bit until one was heard screaming from the top of his lungs then a blood curdling cry came right before a body hitting the ground sound.

Once the smoke cleared the anbu with the boar mask was found on the ground dead with a arrow through his throat. The leader of the group then jumped back in time when a kunia came hurduling down at insane speeds.

Naruto then jumped out of his hiding place he did quick one-handed signs 'chakra absorbing jutsu' his hands then were covered with white chakra.

The dog anbu quickly landed beside genkido he grabbed his arms and put his knee on naruto's back and pulled his arms out of place and then continued until Genkido's arms were on the ground.

*poof* the naruto that was armless then disappeared with smoke filling the air around them. The anbu looked around as they each made two clones. Once they saw the human vessel they jumped at him.

'Katon:kasia no tatsumaki no jutsu' (Fire release: fire tornado jutsu.)as the anbu and clones were a few inches from the boy they turned ablaze their screams could be heard as they were being burned alive by dark blue fire.

"You aren't worthy of being called anbu your scum." Naruto stated harshly at the konoha ninjas.

He started walking again when he then used shunshine and made it to the front gates of kiri. He went pass the gate and went directly to a dango shop.

"I'd like a cup of green tea and one dango stick." Naruto told the waitress. She then looked at the back of his cloak and ran to the kitchen not wanting a uzumaki to go crazy on the place.

When the waitress came back she accidentally slipped and spilled the tea on Naruto. She got on her knees and begged for mercy.

"Here stand and I'll help you clean." Naruto stated softly which shocked the woman.

He then extended his hand for her to use to help her up. She hesitated to grab his hand at first but then saw his eyes they were amazing his right one blue and his left one white.

"I am truly sorry please forgive me." The woman asked for his forgiveness as she hung her head not wanting to be drawn any closer to him than she already was.

"It is alright it was an accident." He started to pick up the broken parts of the cup. The woman than looked at his facial features and saw no rage coming from it.

"My name is yakami kashi." The woman stated even though her voice was shaky.

"Uzumaki Naruto" Naruto said his last name in a harsh tone.

"Your not from around here are you Naruto-sama?" She asked because from what she heard the uzumaki clan was eliminated.

"Please don't call me -sama I am an equal call me -kun." The young man stated calmly.