Chapter 4: becoming a genin

A/N :Hi guys so kurama won the vote as naruto's girl and shisiu and itachi will be his sensei. Anyways Naruto is wearing the Orange jumpsuit until the end of genin exams. That's all for now and enjoy.

(Iruka's pov) As I was looking through the test scores of the class I saw Naruto's grade was the highest of them all. 'How did he get all the questions right they are low chunin level.' I sighed and got up.

"Mizuki I'm going home you can too." I started to make my way to the door and turned the nob.

When my helper looked at Naruto's grade. He showed a surprised expression.

"How did he get them all right the questions were low chunin level?!? It was the kyuubi who helped him!" My fellow ninja yelled.

"I don't know but he isn't showing something to us. And this is naruto we are talking about not the kyuubi." I explained to him. I then opened the door and went to my lonely house.

«««Training ground 9»»»

(Third pov) Naruto was in the clearing of the forest he could feel the nature energy coming from the trees. He took a deep breath and slowly started swaying his arms with the wind.

He could feel the chakra circling him ,and creating a small tornado around him ,it started to spin faster and faster until he opened his right eye that was fully red with a slint in it. The nature chakra that was circling him turned ablaze and burned everything near him.

"Interesting the nature chakra makes the fire hot enough for It to turn blue." Naruto said to No one in particular.

He then bit his thumb and swiped it across his palm and slammed it into the ground

"Summoning jutsu." He said softly.

A women with bright red/orange hair appeared with nine tails swaying behind her.

"What's up Naru-kun?" The women asked softly.

"What should I create for a quick kill?" Ask the white haired boy.

"Hmmm you could create a jutsu kinda like kakashi's but you could cover your hand with wind and electricity ,and when you hit the target the lighting will go through him and the wind will make it a clean cut." The kyubi no kitsune exclaimed with a small amount of excitement.

"Not bad kura-Chan not bad at all." Naruto seemed quite intrigued by the jutsu's power.

He then took a deep breathe and let it out he then did hand signs for the Chidori which he had seen once and then gathered nature wind chakra that formed around the chidori which made the jutsu that naruto was creating look like a rasengan except in a chakra blade form.

"Not perfect I need it to be able to shape shift." He then vanished to a thick tree near by and slammed his hand followed by whole arm through the trees trunk.

The tree then exploded to shards because of the rasengan like covering.

"This is a good jutsu but the after math is perfect for making dispose of a body. No marks left behind when I add this." His right eye turned red again and the shards of wood turned to dust.

"Well I see you have no need for my assistance at this time so I'll see you tomorrow bye Naru-kun." She then gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

"Goodnight kura-Chan." The white haired boy said.

He then went back to the clearing and did hand signs.

'Kage bunshin no jutsu.' Three hundred solid clones appeared all in three groups that held a hundred each.

"Okay group one I want you to work on perfecting the rasen-blade. Group two you work on the handling of the chidori I want to make it to be able to shape shift. And group three work on gathering nature chakra and getting it inside our bodies without transforming me into a Fox completely and being able to gather it like normal chakra it will be the Fox sage mode now begin!"