Chapter one: Training part one

A/n: this is what naruto looks like while six-seven years old and remember he has cats slints in the middle of his blue eyes. Also about the training he will be at genin age when he is able to match a jonin also he will have a small control over the nine tails coat. Thanks vote,comment,and ya know read." 😁

(Kura's pov) 'I like this kid he is so cute I can't wait until he is older maybe I can have some fun.' Kura gave a small blush 'I should wait until he is 15 at least oh kurama get those thoughts out of your head he is only 6 years old and you already have those thoughts' *sigh* "well kit let's get started but first go to sleep ok?" He tilted his head "I'm going to take you home." He then laided down and closed his eyes 'now to heal his wind pipe and go home.'
«««Real world»»»

(Kura's pov) 'wow this body feels so light has he eaten lately?' I then started hopping on the roofs and added my chakra to the bottom of his feet and jumped to the nearest tree. When my chakra touched the tree it started to burn through the bark. I then 'shunshined' to his room and laid on his "bed" which is only a very thin clear sheet. When I laid down I heard a soft creak I quickly shot up and knocked on the board and the creak was heard again 'should I check?' Then I ripped up the wood and found a note.

'Dear reader, what I will tell you only one person knows besides me the sage of six paths her name is 'Kami' The child Naruto will have many challenges which will call on the chakra of the kyuubi. He will have to choose either to have a child with my daughter kurama or a human named Hinata hyuga. Naruto will be the next sage of the six paths. Do not tell Naruto no matter what -s.o.s.p'

«««next day»»»
(Naruto's pov) 'Ahh I've never slept so good' I thought then I remembered 'hey kura-chan are you there?' 'Yeah kit' 'when do we start training?' 'Oh yeah I need you to enter your mind scape.' I closed my eyes and then I appeared at the what use to be the cage I saw kura-Chan.

"Ok naruto-kun I need you to bite you thumb and write your name on this scroll." She then pulled out a scroll with a small medal Fox face. I did as she told me and sighed.

"Naru-kun what's wrong?" I looked at her and smiled "Nothing kura-Chan what now?" " Now go into the real world and add up chakra and do these hand signs then bite your thumb swipe it across your Palm and think about me. Got it?" I then went back to the real world I did as she inscructed and when I finished she appeared in a bikini. I then felt a small drop of blood roll down to my mouth "oh you like what you see Naru-kun?" I felt my face heat up her breast where huge compared to mothers "Kura-Chan please put back on your clothes." "Ok enough playing I want you to sit and cross your legs I will put gravity seals on you to make you faster."
«««After 2 hours»»»
(Naruto's pov) I finally could stand up but it felt as if I was being pulled down. "Kura-Chan why does it feel as if I am being pushed down?" "They are called gravity seals for a reason they push you down when you feel comfortable with the weight think about adding more weight and cross you fingers like you are doing bunshin no jutsu." I gave her a smile "thanks kura-Chan so what now?" "Well this will be your schedule: 100 laps,200 sit ups,and 300 push ups." 'Kami is she trying to kill me?' "Now GO!!!!"
««« 1 year later»»»
(Third pov) A single child was running at a pace that could rival a chunins' he is being watched by a women with bright red/orange hair "Good job Naru-kun!!" The boy with blonde/white hair stopped and looked at the woman he then shunshined to the lady "Its all thanks to you kura-Chan." He looked at her with his blue eyes with a white cats slint. He was about as tall as a 13 year old and has a black shirt with the uzumaki swirl on his back that is orange and kakhi shorts with black shinobi sandles. "Ok Genkido-kun i want you to climb up that tree without your hands. "How kura-chan?" "Transfer your chakra to the soles of your feet but not too much and not a little but just in between." Naruto then started to climb up but then fell ,but before he touched the ground he flipped and landed 'I get it I put barely any chakra so I slipped but if I put too much I'll break the wood.' He then started up again and jumped up on the highest branch. "I'm done kura-Chan!" "Nice job Gen-kun." He gave her a smile "Now you have to learn to walk on water." "Is it like walking on tree's?" She gave him a low smirk "No gen-kun you have to balance your chakra with the water." He Then gave a quick nod. Naruto ran to the lake and took five steps before falling. "Damn it." "Keep trying Naruto." He then did the same rutein for two hours when he could finaly sprint across the lake without trying. "So kura-Chan what now?" She looked at him "Dango!!!! Of course." She then took his hand and pulled him to the nearest dango shop.

After they ordered and ate "Naru-kun it's time too go home." He gave her a grin "your joking right kurama-Chan?" He only said her full name when he's serious "Yes kit we don't want your father banishing you." He then nodded "Fine let's go." He grabbed her by the waist and shunshined to his doorstep "well kura-Chan I'll summon you tomorrow but will you tell me about dou-jutsu's?" She gave him a kiss on his forehead and nodded "Sure kit." She then poofed into smoke. As Naruto walked in he heard his parents in the kitchen they were laughing with Mito as he was walking up the stairs his father called "Naruto where were you all day?" The said child turned around and walked to him "I was training father." The fourth hokage then did something a father should never do he punched Naruto. As the blond/white haired boy got up he was smiling "Nice one father but not as good as this." He covered his hands with chakra and ran at his so called 'father' and punched him the fourth who went through the wall. "Naruto I forbid you from ever training again who ever trains you and I catch them they will die." Minato Then formed a rasengan and hit naruto in the stomache. Naruto then flew out the house and hit a tree that knocked him out.
«««to be continued»»»

A/N:ok guys so you get to pick which of the two girls gets together with naruto. Also should I give naruto a sharingan ? should naruto join the Akatsuki? And also votes on who will be his sensei and team.Arigato - Nasako002