Chapter 4: becoming a genin

Start from the beginning

All three groups went to do as they were told. naruto then pulled out a scroll which contained his bow and arrows which he covered with wind chakra to make a clean cut. He grabbed his black quiver that had a red Fox design. He quickly grabbed an arrow and placed on the side of the bow he then pulled all the way back and released as the arrow was a few inches away from the trunk Naruto did quick hand signs that not even a three tome sharingan could see.

'Kage Yajirushi no justu.'
(shadow arrow jutsu)

The single arrow then became crowded by multiples of itself then the army of arrows went straight through the trunk and broke through a rock and finally got stuck in the third tree it hit.

"Still Inperfect I need it to be perfect. Clones stay up all night and day until you all have the perfect result then one of each group will give me Intel on the projects if they are a failure then back at it again but adding kyuubi chakra."

With that the boy was walking down a single entry through a ally when he came across a drunken chunin.

"Hey demon I know what you did to my girlfriend's family and I will make you feel the same pain as her brother and sister."

The chunin then pulled out a kunia and ran at Naruto. The white haired boy then made the hand signs for the chidori and concentrated his wind chakra which made a blue covering of wind/lighting chakra.

The chunin stopped and was blinded by the light the jutsu gave off he then started shivering as the wind from the jutsu was like a blade grinding against his skin.

"You demon stay away don't come any closer!" The drunken man yelled.

'Katon: ryuen houka no jutsu!' The chunin sent a swirl of fire that was bright red and yellow at the pre-teen boy.

As the boy was swallowed by the flames no yell was heard nothing happened until the chunin felt a sharp pain in the chest. As he looked at his chest and saw a beautiful color it was a bright light with blue and white in it.

"You should be honored to die by this jutsu but you should've just ran."

'Rasen-blade' (rasengan/lighting blade)

As the man realised the pain the jutsu brought he was about to scream but blew into chunks of meat then when naruto did his red eye there was nothing but ash.

"Wow I could bring down an entire group of chunin in one slice I bet I can take on a jonin by the time I'm genin."

He then started walking home. By the time he got there it was late the front door was locked so he climbed the wall up to his window and got inside.

As he stood in front of the window he sighed and looked straight ahead he saw the village lights and saw a kid about his age sitting at a dock with his legs hanging off. The child then got up and ran to a house.

"I will watch this village burn and turn to ash one day after I am hokage even if I have to come back to life to make it happen I swear." Genkido then pulled out a kunia and dragged it across his palm He then changed into black anbu pants ,black shinobi sandles ,and a red fishnet shirt with a black cloak that had the uzumaki symbol on the back.To top it off he wrapped
white tape around his right thigh the tape held the kunia holdster in place he then put a pouch full of kunia ,shuriken and smoke bombs on the side of his waist.

He then went to a fake board and pulled up the wood and grabbed his wallet which was in Fox design. He then counted how much he had "30,000 ryo" 'It will last on the way there.' He thought to himself.

Naruto then jumped out the window as he was falling his white hair with blond tips lifted when he hit the bottom he landed perfectly. He then shunshined to the training ground which was out of the village he started to walk but stopped when he heard a whistling sound coming from the right.