Bring the beat in.

After hours of listening to the music and memorizing the melody, and the singing part of each member she finally got to work on the dance and the arrangement. Mai walked down the halls and opened the door to the dance room, "Okay, let's do this." She played the music on the stereo that was already set up and began working.

Reiji was walking past the dance room but stopped when he heard the music playing. Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the door and saw the dancer at work. He watched the way she moved and transitioned from one position to another. It was an enchanting sight. Hormonal thoughts briefly kicked in when his eyes wandered down to her hips swinging from side to side when suddenly they stopped moving.

"You know, I don't appreciate men taking sneak peeks at me Kotobuki," she said looking at his reflection in the large mirror on the wall. He startled her when she saw him standing in the back but she wasn't going to show that weakness to him.

"Sorry I was hypnotized by your hips," he chuckles as he walks into the room.

'Pervert,' she thought. She was dancing in a masculine style so why would he find such a thing attractive to look at? Unless he was one of those types of men.

"So is that the dance we're going to learn?" He asked.

"Eh...More or less," she sighed. She was practically flying off the seat of her pants with this project. "Although I'm worried this might be too complicated for you guys. I don't even know if any of you can dance." She walked over to her dance bag and picked up her water bottle.

"Well, that's rude of you to assume. Of course, we can dance," Reiji said in a defensive tone.

Mai looked at him and smirked lightly, "Oh really? I would like to see what I'm working with then." She took a drink from her water bottle, "Can you get the guys down here for me please?"

The joker gave her a playful salute, "You got it Mai-chan," he said cheerfully and left the room.

Later that day, all the members of Quartet Night stood in the center of the dance room.  "Now I assume you are all wondering why I called you in earlier than scheduled," Mai said as she slowly paced in front of them.

"Not really," Ranmaru said bluntly; however, the choreographer decided to ignore his unwanted comment.

"You are here to show me what sort of dance skills you have," she explained then walked to the stereo. "So show me the dance routine you used in your last performance and we'll work from there," she pressed the play button and the music began.

The idol group remained in place and looked at each other awkwardly. Mai noticed that they weren't moving and pressed the pause button, "Oi! What's the hold-up?" Surely they had some sort of small dance routine for concert performances so why the hesitation?

Reiji was the first to speak up, "Hehe...Well, you see..."

He was lost for words due to the embarrassment so Camus had to take over, "We never composed dance routine."

Her eyes widen in shock, "What!?" She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Their debut song was upbeat so it should automatically have a little dance added to it, "How the hell did you pull off your debut concert?"

Ai was next to speak, "We used special effects and backup dancers."

Mai was now worried because not only did she have to teach them a new dance, she might have to work from scratch with them. "Do you guys at least know how to dance?" She asked.

Camus looked a bit offended at the question, "Of course I do. The Waltz and Ballet are my specialty."

Then Reiji chimed in, "And I've been told I am an amazing Samba dancer and Jazz!" He did jazz hands to emphasize his claim.