SHE FOLLOWED THE SKY - Matsukaze Tenma x Reader

Bắt đầu từ đầu

'Am i that useless..?' she thought, holding back her dissapointed crying.

It's also strange that sometimes she would find some white flowers on her desk.

#

"(L/N) (F/N), right?" the happy-go-lucky boy tapped her shoulder from back.

The girl didn't respond immediately. She stammered at the boy and pointing herself.

"M-Me..?" she asked.

Tenma laughed. "Who else i'm speaking with, (L/N)."

"Uhh.. You.." she said slowly. "Why.. bother talking.. to me?"

Tenma was pretty suprised, but he smiled again and this time he held her hands softly and saying, "Why not? We're friends!"

"Friends.. huh..?" she whispered.

Bell for lunch break rang and the students are allowed to go and enjoy their meal. She didn't bring anything with her. Oddly, she's not even hungry. Not even once, since everyone started to walk away from her.

"Tenma! Are you coming?" Shinsuke called.

Tenma shooked his head. "I'm not really into the mood. You guys go first."

Tenma walked out from the classroom. Recently, he didn't have his lunch with the other. He went by his own every lunch break. (F/N) watched him go, but didn't want to catch up with him. Afraid that he might be pissed off.

But everytime she tried to call the others, they would ignore her again and again.

"Please.. Just don't do this to me.." she whimpered, hopelessly. "Don't keep me hanging... i beg you guys.."

[Skip time, after school]

(F/N) packed her stuff and went home. She reached her shoe locker. Ah right, she thought. Her uwabaki was lost. But it was nowhere to be found. She thought it might be some tiny prank but nobody returned it to her.

So she just used her shoes inside the class, and again nobody paid attention.

"Just few years more.. I'll be graduating from junior high. When i get to senior high, i'm starting all new." She mumbled.

She walked in silence, before a ball flew right at her. She didn't saw it coming, she didn't even realize it. but when someone came right in time and dodged the ball, she was suprised.

It was her first hero again. The brunette captain.

"T-Tenma..?"

Kurama shrugged. His kick went out of line again. "Ah sorry..!"

(F/N)'s heart suddenly beated faster.

'Is he apologizing to me..?'

"Sorry for being troublesome, Tenma!" Kurama shouted. "But you know you don't really have to catch the ball. It's not like it's gonna hit someone."

That line broke (F/N)'s heart for sure. She was right there. Right in front of her was Tenma, but the boy didn't say anything.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I'M RIGHT HERE!! YOU IDIOTS!!" she yelled. "I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU ALL!!!"

(F/N) ran as fast as she could, away from those people. Her tears won't stop and she can't breath normally since the pain spread all over her body. It's painfull, so painfull she felt like she's going to die.

#

"Shindou-san, here!"

"Nice pass, Tsurugi!"