Blazing fire Chapter 10 !

Helllloooooooooooooooooooooooooo! long timeeeee huh?

i felt bad that i've beeen really LAZY!

so i decided to put up a little fo what I wrote. this chapter really isn't interesting to mee.. so i've been slackingg (N)

her yeaaah go, dont comment if you dont wanna, it sucks anywayss :|:|

italianwriter30.

Chapter ten

Oh god, I thought I my head, as Adam sat in the middle of the forest with me sitting in his crossed legs. He was petting the top of my head, murmuring pleasant things to calm me down. On the other side of Adam and me, Tyler stood leaning lazily against a tree trunk with a piece of bark in his mouth. I've only looked up a couple of times to look at Adam's face, and then more tears would cloud my vision.

"You've been crying for an hour already," Tyler groaned while pushing off the tree.

"Hey, shut up, we haven't seen eachother for a while." Adam growled back, seizing his hand on the top of my head. I brushed the left over tears with the back of my hand, noticing that I have no more liquid in my body that can make anymore tears.

"I'm done, don't worry." I said, smiling and looking at Tyler and Adam. They were locked into a dangerous gaze that I felt a little too weird to be sitting in the middle of. Tyler was the one who walked away from the starring contest.

Slowly, Adam's piercing blue eyes-that have small little white lines around the pupil-hovered over my face. "Where have you been? I was looking for you...you just disappeared." I stood then. I gracefully climbed out of his laps like a cat. Adam stood up after me, and looked down at me. I shoved a hand through my hair, nervously. Can I tell him that David just stole me? In the corner of my eye, I saw Tyler giving a nod in my direction. 'Get out of my head!' I thought, and suddenly felt emptier in my head.

"The real deal is that David mistaken me for someone else, and toke me. I came back to find you but you were gone." I smiled weakly, remembering that was the most terrifying night of my life.

"What...what happened?" Adam almost mumbled with his head drooping.

"Uh, well, we had some wolves visit us, and I had to fight one off breaking his teeth...and then David came in his black suit and brought me to his house-mansion." I corrected myself quickly. Adam's head went up, his eyes brows furrowing.

"He has a mansion?" He voice was puzzled. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, in a clearing in the forest," I answered slowly. "It's very beautiful."

"Wait, wait," Adam stepped back with his hands waving infront of him; confused. "He has a mansion...here in this forest?"

"Hm, yes, I just said that, didn't I?"

"Mel, there is no mansion in this forest. I've looked and looked...there is nothing but trees." Adam's head bent lower, his eyes staring into mine. I felt my lip twitch, and my heart skip a beat.

"Yes, there is. I've been there for a week..." Adam made a ticking sound with his tongue, while shaking his head.

"If anyone would know about a mansion in a forest, it would be me." Adam chuckled.

Tyler stepped in. I haven't noticed that he was standing beside us, listening.

"I didn't see a mansion, coming here either. I flew, too." He said while crossing his arms making it his final judgment.

I made a snorting sound. "You guys must have missed it. There really is one." Both Adam and Tyler shook their heads in sync. "But-but-but where did I?"