Chapter 8

Bailey's P.O.V

It sucked that I couldn't do much for 2 weeks because of my stupid ankle. I've been here less than a week and I've already fallen apart.

"What shall we do today?" I asked.

"Shall we watch movies all day?" Grayson said back.

"We shall." I said back as we both laughed.

"You guys enjoy your movie day. I'm going out with friends." Ethan then said.

"Alright. Well. Have fun." I said back.

------

"Let's not tell anyone we just did that alright babe?" Grayson told me.

"Well I don't plan on tellin anyone. So my lips are sealed." I said with a smile.

"For the record though-" Grayson started but got cut off by my phone ringing.

"Hello?" I said.

"You clumsy little nothing." I heard my moms voice say through the phone.

Well this wasn't gonna end very well.

"How'd you find out?" I asked.

"The insurance company just called. That's how." She said back.

"Well. I'm fine thanks for asking." I said with a tone.

"DON'T YOu speak to me that way young lady." She then said to me.

"So? You can't do anything to me. We are in two different states right now." I said back with even more of a tone to my voice.

"Just you watch young lady. I'm gonna find you and I'm gonna do something to you alright. And it'll be more than just a grounding." She said back.

"I'd like to see you try!!" I said to her. I then hung up.

It was silent for a few moments.

"What was that about?" I heard Grayson ask.

"Oh. Nothing. Just more fighting as usual." I said back annoyed and wanting to cry.

"Well. Wanna cuddle up again?" He then asked.

"I'd be crazy if I said no." I said as I cuddled up next to him.

------
*two weeks later*

"Alright. Well, I can finally have full use of my ankle again. So why don't we hit the beach and play some Volleyball." I said with a smile.

"Sounds good to me." Grayson then said.

-----

We finally made it to the beach where we could play some Volleyball. Ethan and I played a game of one on one first.

I served the ball over the net, and we got started.

"You did that on purpose." I said as the ball hit the ground.

"Did what?" He asked knowing exactly what he did. He tried to hit me with the ball.

"If you wanna be like that, then just don't play." I said back.

"Well fine. You suck at playing any way." He said as he walked off.

"Well at least I can play." I said back but not loud enough for him to her.

"The two of you are so bipolar. First you hate each other, then you are friends, then you go back to hating each other. I don't get it." Grayson said to me as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Let's just say that Eth and I, have a very unique type of a relationship." I said back.

"You got that right." He said back as we both laughed.

"Wanna go swim for a bit?"

"Why not."

He took my hand and we went in.

My hand fit perfectly in his. I really do hope we become a thing soon. I really care about him. And I can tell he cares about me too.