muse • deandre jordan

Start from the beginning

"Just let me talk to DeAndre for a bit, please." She begs him, as DeAndre walks over to the both of them.

"Go ahead." Doc gives a nod of his head. "Did you bring Bea? Tell her she doesn't have to hide she can come in here too." He shakes his head as she peeks into the room, sitting with Blake.

Walking out into the hallway, Jeuel leans against the wall as DJ follows and he embraces Jeuel right away, sighing at the contact. For someone who'd been running up and down a court, he didn't smell bad at all.

"I'm glad you came back here, it was driving me crazy that you were sitting across from me and I couldn't talk to you."

"Same, I missed you too. I didn't come back here to talk about that though. I'm here because I want to know what is up with you tonight?"

"I don't know Ju, I'm trying to push through it. I'm just off tonight."

"DJ, you guys can win this game. I believe in you, just go out there and play how I know you can play."

"God, I've missed you," he sighs placing a kiss on Jeuel's forehead. "How many?" He asks.

"How many what?"

"How many points you want? I got you baby girl."

--------------

DeAndre seeing Jeuel had helped his mental game a lot, he felt better and came back out from halftime knocking down shots; even making his free throws.

Jeuel was beyond excited, she would even stand at times and cheer loudly for DJ. The game was close now, the Warriors were in the lead with one hundred and ten points and the Clippers were five points behind with one hundred and five points. It was down to the wire of the game; ten seconds left.

The Warriors had the ball, and it was okay that they were behind, the Clippers had managed to make a huge comeback. They made their way from the huddle, standing on the court as the referee blew his whistle.

Curry ran down court, leaving everyone behind him. DJ was running alongside him, and as Steph pulled up to shoot a three DeAndre blocked his shot at the sound of the buzzer.

Jeuel was beyond excited as she and Bea held onto each other cheering loudly along with all of the other Clipper fans.

DeAndre was surrounded by his teammates, yelling out in excitement.

They all didn't even care that they lost, DeAndre was just glad he ended playing his best for Jeuel.

------------

Towering over Jeuel, DeAndre stared down at her lovingly. He was beyond happy to have her in his life, she made him work harder.

They'd been at his house for a while now, and you could feel the sexual tension waiting to be released from the both of them. They both wanted each other, and didn't hesitate once they were alone together.

Pulling off DeAndre's shirt, Jeuel took her time admiring his toned body with her hands as DJ gave her kisses. His arms wrapped around her, sitting her down on his lap. Jeuel wraps her legs around DJ's waist, kissing him back with her arms wrapped loosely around his neck.

Breaking away from their heated kiss momentarily for DJ to take off Jeuel's shirt.

"You're so beautiful," he whispers, looking at her with lust filled eyes.

Jeuel pushing him back on the bed gently, straddling him and planting kisses on his lips, down to his neck. Dipping her hand down into his sweatpants, taking DeAndre's dick in her hand.

"Shit Jeuel," he groans squirming a bit underneath her.

His mouth hanging open slightly, his eyes closed in a complete bliss state with the pleasure that Jeuel was giving him.

"Just take them off, please." He manages to get out through a groan.

Removing her hand, she pulls his sweatpants down, letting him free. DeAndre's hands go to Jeuel's waist, tugging on her shorts, her panties coming down with them.

"Are you wet enough for me baby girl?" DJ teases, slipping his hand down to her clit and finding wetness.

"Yes, don't tease me please." She begs, leaning forward with her head on his chest.

His hand moves in slow circular motions, making her whimper into his ear. "D-DJ, I need you." Jeuel moans out.

DeAndre lifts Jeuel up by the waist, pushing inside of her slowly. Jeuel throwing her head back in pleasure, her hands planted on his chest.

Jeuel reached up linking hands with DJ as the both of their hips move to meet each other.

"DeAndre," Jeuel moans, trying to keep up with his fast pace.

"You feel so damn good baby girl." He groans.

"I-I'm so close, I can feel it." She yells out, licking her swollen lips from the heavy kissing earlier.

"Go ahead baby girl, I'm right behind you."

DeAndre and Jeuel's moans fill the room as they both hit their climaxes.

As their coming down from their high trying to catch their breath, DJ moves Jeuel to his side wrapping his big arms around her.

"I love you Ju," DeAndre says kissing her forehead.

A smile spreads across her face lazily. "I love you too, DJ."

-----------------

Abriella26 I hope you like this sis!! I also hope that this only fuels your current DeAndre feels! I make it my goal to always have you in your feels for him, I think I've accomplished it. ☺️☺️❤️❤️

Long live the DJ feels! 🍫🍫💦💦✨✨