II

Until my dad got me a new phone, I had to settle for skyping my friends. I tapped my fingers on the desk as I waited for Craig and Brian to pick up. I finally decided who I was going to tell first, to try to avoid another mishap like the one a few hours ago. Craig answered first, and Brian shortly after. They and smiled. "Evan, Evan, Evanescense, how's it going?" I gave him a small smile. "I'm feeling good. How have you guys been?" Brian brushed his hair back. "I've been good. The crew is worried about you. Johnathan says you haven picked up his calls." Craig frowned a bit. "More so, Tyler's been worried about you." Surprise came over my face at that. Tyler was worried about me? "Why?"
"He said that you called him and when he picked up you instantly hung up, and that when he called again, he would go straight to voicemail. Are you mad at him?" Brian asked, worry etched onto his face as well. I scratched the back of my neck and looked away. "Well... That's sort of what I wanted to talk to you guys about." I mumbled. They both glanced at each other on the screen, before sitting up straighter. "We're listening, birdy." Brian said, trying to comfort me. I cleared my throat. Two simple words was all I had to say. I'm bisexual. Easy. Simple. Clean. Okay now I'm just procrastinating. I took a deep breath, and hoped to god word vomit wouldn't come out. "I'm in love with Tyler!"
Shit.
I kept my eyes closed tight, refusing to look up at the screen as I mentally beat myself up. Two words brain! You only had to say two words! "Evan." I heard Craig call to me. I tensed for a bit, before I manned up and looked up to him. Both he and Brian had smirks on their faces. Wait, why were they smirking? "Evanescence, almost everyone in our group knows you love Tyler. Or have some sort of feelings for him. You're not very subtle about it." I felt my face burn up and my eyes went wide. Brian chuckled and shook his head. "Mini I think you broke him." He said, pointing at me. Those words replayed in my head. Everyone knew about it. Everyone knew about it.
"Does Tyler know?!" I yelled frantically, panic rising in my chest. Craig and Brian's faces went to worry and they frowned. "No, calm down Evan." Craig responded, holding his hands out a bit. "He doesn't know." I felt all of my tension leave my body and I sighed in relief. "Please don't tell him." I said quietly, almost pleading to them. "Please. He can't know. Not yet." Brian sighed and looked at me with a sympathetic look. I had a feeling that he may know how I felt. He glanced at Craig for a moment, who wasn't paying attention, too focused on me to notice, before he looked back at me and nodded. I felt understanding hit me like a brick.
Brian was in love too. I felt a gentle smile hit my face as Craig sat back. "Alright, I won't tell. But you've got to do something about how you act around him. Tyler is oblivious, yes, but if you really don't want him to know, then you need to fix how obvious you are." I looked down bashfully and nodded. "Okay." They both gave me encouraging thumbs up, and I ended the call. I sighed and sat back, putting my hand on my face for a moment, before I glanced at the to do list. I smirked a bit and grabbed a pen finally putting a check next to 'Coming out to my friends'. I glanced at the second one, and I frowned a bit. Coming out to my friend was easy, for the most part. I frowned a bit and glanced at the second part of the to do list. The most difficult part. Telling Tyler how I felt. I sighed and rubbed my face, begging the world to open up its mouth and swallow me whole. I was scared. I was more than scared, I was terrified, petrified, stupefied. By him. I named my head against the counter a bit. The firs thing I would save to do, however, was tell Tyler that no, I wasn't mad at him. I begrudgingly lifted my head up and scrolled down the list of people, before landing on him. I clicked the call button and waited for him to pick up. His face popped up on my screen. "Hey dude. What happened earlier?" He asked. I sighed a bit. "Sorry about that. My phone fell from my hand and into the sink." I said, obviously lying to cover up what happened earlier. Tyler's face showed relief and he laughed. "You clumsy dick, why didn't you tell me before? You made me worry about you." I laughed a bit and smiled,the tension leaving my body. "I'm sorry, I didn't think I mattered that much to you." I teased. Tyler rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses up. "Shut the fuck up, Evan." I grinned and laughed a bit, before I felt a small smile land on my face. This was the moment. I was relaxed, we were joking around. Maybe I really could tell him. "Hey, Tyler." I began. Tyler smiled at me giving me is full attention. "What is it, Evan?" I took a deep breath. "I'm-"
"Hey Tyler, you in here?" I froze when I heard the voice of someone other than Tyler. He turned around. "Yeah Kelly, I'm in a call right now, can you come back I'm a bit?" The girl popped her head in. "Yeah sure babe. Hi Evan!" She said, waving. I gave her an awkward wave back and tried to unscramble my mind. "W- wait what?" Tyler's face flushed in embarrassment. "I was gonna tell you guys. I got a new girlfriend. She actually is a really big fan of everyone." He said laughing a bit. I felt my heart shatter to a million pieces as I forced myself to sound normal when I laughed along. "Hey dude, its no problem. Everyone is gonna get with someone at some time, just as long as she isn't one of those crazy fangirls that does nothing g but write about her nonexistent ships all day." There was silence for a bit after that as the fourth wall crumbled in the background. Evan rubbed his head. "I uh, I'll call you later." He ended the call abruptly, and brought his knees to his chest as he looked at the to do list again. Tears were bright to his eyes, and he grabbed the stupid piece of paper and crumbled it up, before angrily throw in it in the direction of the trashcan. He put his head in his arms, and let himself slump, utterly defeated.
He was too late.

To Do List:
• ???