Chapter 1

--Precious--

            “You ready?” my sister Ysabel asked me pulling her luggage down the stairs. I laughed at her while taking my guitar to its case. “Precious Anne Jones! Hurry up already!” my mother yelled downstairs making me jump on my bed. She yelled my full name so she must be serious. I packed my last music sheet on my bagpack and catch up with Ysabel on the van.

            “Isn’t this exciting?” she giggled putting on her cap. “And I heard the new house dad bought looks great!” I agreed with her wearing my sunglasses. “The only reason you’re excited is that you get to spend time with Josh again,” she teased poking my sides. “Hey!” I protested and started tickling her sides.

            “That’s enough girls. It will be a long drive to California so get in,” our dad said still arranging the past bags behind the van. Ysabel and I got on the backseat and started to switch on our iPods.

            “You’re gonna love our new life,” my mom exclaimed sitting on the passenger’s seat. Ysabel and I looked at each other and smiled. Dad starts the car and off we go.

--Riker--

            “Where are you going?” Rocky asked still having breakfast with the others. “Josh needs some help. His girlfriend’s family is moving here today,” I answered putting on my blue converse. “Wait for us then! We want to be part of the welcoming committee,” Rydel yelled through the kitchen.

            “We don’t have any other things to do since rehearsals are finished yesterday,” Ross claimed coming out the kitchen with a French toast on his mouth. “Then go dress up. He said they’re on their way,” I pointed my finger on the bathroom signaling them to do what I just said.

            “Where is she from anyway?” Rocky asked walking towards our room. “Colorado,” I answered sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV. Rocky shrugged and I heard some shuffling through the rooms. After 45 minutes of waiting, Rocky, Rydel and Ross joined me on the couch.

            “Let’s go?” Rydel asked tapping my thigh. “Ryland won’t come?” I asked searching for my little brother. “He had an emergency football practice. He’s on the shower now,” Ross answered getting up.

            “We’re going Mom!” I yelled just to see her behind the couch. We all gave her a hug. “Drive carefully,” she said hugging me back. “Of course!” I gave her a smile and grabbed the keys to the van.

            “I didn’t know Josh has a girlfriend,” Rydel said combing her hair and putting on her sunglasses. “Think they’ve been hitting it off back in Colorado. And they went official just last month,” I answered starting up the van.

            Rocky plugged in his iPod and started to play some The Script songs. Ross and Rydel sat on the back singing along as we drove. After almost six songs, I pulled over on the front of Josh’s house and texted him.

To: Josh

            Dude, I’m here. I have Rocky, Rydel and Ross with me.

From: Riker

            After one minute, we saw him running towards the van. Rocky got out and went to sit on the back with Rydel and Ross. “Good to see you man!” Ross said fist bumping Josh. Rocky did the same and Rydel gave him a hug.

            “Where to?” I asked starting up the van again. “Few blocks away from CCM,” he answered putting on his orange beanie. “You have to introduce me to this girl. You didn’t even tell me her name,” I said. “One thing is for sure is that you’re gonna love her,” he laughed. “But don’t try stealing her from me,” he added giving me the stink eye.

            “I’m not that kind of guy,” I said in defense smirking at him. “But we’re not,” Rocky and Ross said in unison that made us all laugh. “But guys seriously, she’s amazing,” Josh said staring outside the window. I punched his arm and laughed at how silly he looked when he said that.

            “So she’s also into music?” Rydel asked Josh changing the topic. “Yeah. If I write she’ll be the one doing the tune. So you and her will understand each other,” he answered pointing at me. “Cool!” Ross said in between. “We must get together sometimes and write some songs,” Rocky said. “Dude, we’re here,” he added pointing at CCM.

            “Go around the block. It’s the 5th house,” Josh said getting his phone out and started texting. I pulled over and got out of the van. We waited for several minutes when another van approached the same house.

            “They’re here!” Josh jumped walking towards the red van. When four people got out of the van, Rocky, Ross, Rydel and I followed him. “Guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend,” Josh said introducing us the girl beside him who’s wearing black slim pants, a purple shirt and rubber shoes. The others started to hug and greet her. I was about to hug her when she removed her sunglasses and saw a familiar face.

            “Precious?” I whispered giving me a confused thinking look.

--

A/N This fanfic is for my cousin. Haha. Tell me what you think about it ^^. I'll update Not A Love Story tomorrow and this one the day after tomorrow so they'll be updated back and forth. <3 Votes and Comments are very appraciated :)