Chapter 1

(Jack's POV)

North want me, Rapunzel, Hiccup, and Merida going to stage?

We walk up to the stage. Fangirls screaming at me because I am popular. I rolled eyes.

"Congratulations! You have chosen to be Big Five!" Said Tooth smile at us.

"Big five? But we support to five, but we is four? Where are other?" Rapunzel asked with confused.

"Well. She is late again or hide. She will show up when right time. Maybe you will find her. Because she love hides! She is hard to find!" Bunny laughed. But we heard exploded.

"Hello, guys!" Girl yelled with little british.

"Our highness!" Guardians yelled, starting bow at her.

"Oh! There not need bow to me! You know I hate that!" Girl giggled, zoomed to North.

"I am here for Big Five." Girl smirked at North frowning at her.

"Are you show off or planning something?" Asked North glared at her.

Girl cracked laughs out loud.

"Oh my gods! You have little humor?!!" She laughed at North. She turn to Jack with smile.

"Jack, it is a dream." Girl smiled at me. "We'll see each other in real soon! Find me in a hall or school places!"Girl smirked at me.

Girl's eyes closed as background changed to dark just her eyes glowed at me like burned my eyes.

"See you at soon, Jackson Overland Frost." Girl said with laughing.

I sat up when I woke up.

"Who she is?" I asked to myself.

(A/N)
Me: Yay! Just finished one chapter! Sorry about this chapter confused to you!

Jack: who she is??!!

Me: you have to wait!

Jack: urghh

Me: see you at next chapter!

-Davi