Chap. 2 Thunder

(!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNIE!!!5/2)

Levi stared at the boys gorgeous green eyes, mesmerized by the sparkle that lit inside them.

"Um... Heichou... Why do you come to this bakery?" Eren asked sweetly, putting his dark brown hair behind his ear.

'What the hell is heichou?' Levi thought, but ignored it.

"The last bakery shut down here, and it's closer to my office building, so I just come here." He shrugged sitting back in the chair.

"Oh... What do you do for a living? Like at the office? If you don't mind me asking." Eren blushed lightly and looked the other way.

"I'm the president of the building, I own a large tea making business and we come up with ideas, then produce the product to the public. I know you must get your tea from me, because this is one of our newest collections." Levi looked down at the cup he was drinking from.

"Wow! I had no idea! That's amazing, I just turned 18, so I got away from my family and moved here. Seattle is beautiful, and the weather is pretty good. I'm just hoping that my bakery makes it." Eren sighed, putting his chin in his hand to support it.

"I bet it will..." Levi nodded his head politely.

"Really?" Eren smiles at his remark.

"Of course brat." He smirks and takes another sip of his tea.

Eren blushes brightly from the word brat and looks away quickly, noticing a storm was about to come.

'Not storms... Now? Why now...?' He thought, Erens eyes widen and try to get his mind off of it, just the thought of the lightning and thunder made chill go up his spine.

"Oi! Are you ok?" One of Levis eyebrows shot up in somewhat annoyance and confusion.

"W-What? Yea, yea, yea... I'm fine..." He gulped and looked away, until he heard the first loud crash from lightning close by, which made him scream and fall to the ground.

"Eren?!" Levi set his tea down and went to his side.

"S-Sorry sir, I don't know why I did that." Eren tried to laugh it off, until the thunder started. And the only thing to grab onto was Levi sitting next to him.

He looks at Levi and then wraps his arms around him, shaking intensely.

"E-Eren?" Levi says hesitantly. 

Eren just hugs him tighter, barring his face in his coat.

'It smells so good... It's so warm... So gentle...' Eren thought. 

Levi then somewhat smiles and hugs him back, sitting on the floor, stroking his hair.

"Calm down, it's just some thunder..." Levi then picked Eren up, even though Eren was still attached to him. He went into his bag and pulled out ear plugs, then lifted Erens head gently and placed the ear plugs in his ears, blocking all sound.

Eren slowly let go of Levi and looked at him with teary eyes.

"Thank you heichou..." He said quietly, looking away from embarrassment because of what he did.

Knowing Eren couldn't hear Levi, he said a couple words.

"You're a cute brat..." Levi muttered.