1.

Tay POV

Uggggh I'm hungry, I walked into my roomate's room. He was sound alseep, i walked toward his bed and climbed on top of him. Slowly bring my teeth just a few inches from his neck. I was about to bite his neck, when he flipped me on my back and growled at me.

F: TAY WHAT THE HELL?
I gave him my famous sad vampire look.
Me: *baby voice* I'm hungry :(
He got off of me and laughed.
F: while you slept, I filled the fridge back up with a 5 months supply.
I smiled and disappeared from his room and appeared in front of the fridge. I opened it up and grabbed and bag and sucked it dry.

Damn I'm rude, hi my name is Tayanna or Tay. I'm a vampire, I live with my best friend Fergal Devitt or Finn.

 I'm a vampire, I live with my best friend Fergal Devitt or Finn

I call him that cause he loooooves Adventure Time, he's a lycan.

We've met about 300 hundred years. Some how we were captured by hunters, I can't remember anything before I was captured. They only thing I remember is the endless torture, pain, and suffering. Finn had it worst, endless beatings. One night, one of the rookie hunters made a careless mistake. They left his cage open! He killed at least 50 hunters that night. While he was going on an rampage, I managed to escape my cell. When I got to the main area I saw him ripping apart people left and right. Hell I thought the hunters were scary, this guy is insane. He sniffed the air and turned to my direction, suddenly we came face to face. but before anything happened we heard, "THE QUEEN IS MISSING!" Next thing I knew I was thrown over his shoulder and we ran for our lives. But ever since we left, I've been having strange dreams. Finn thinks maybe my dreams are trying to make me remember what happen to me before I was captured. 300 years later, we live in Atlanta Georgia now, Finn works in a blood bank to provide my cravings, and me I work at Dave and Buster as an bartender.

Finn: Hey, don't drink all of your supply.
I looked at the floor and saw 4 empty bags on the floor.
Me: Oops, sorry I was distracted by my hunger.
I was going to pick up the bags up, when I sensed something familiar. Finn could sense something too, because his eye were now yellow.

F: Stay here.

Finn changed and ran outside to see of someone was there. Right before he fully got to the door, the feeling was gone. Finn came back inside and locked the door back.
Me: they just
F: vanished, I know, that's the tenth time this week.
Me: who could be watching us?
F: I don't know, but I'm driving you to work okay so go get ready it's all most 12.