Chapter 9: The Bull vs. Hedgehog

Start from the beginning

Purple slightly behind her to see who's this person. She sees a tall, teenaged boy with tanned skin and a muscular figure. He has dark green hair that spikes high above his head along with a pony tail that drapes behind his head. He has sharp blue lion-like eyes and a long scar shaped like a cross going across them.

he wearing a sleeveless black jacket over a green shirt. His shirt has a rip that goes across the bottom of it which makes it shorter. He also wears a brown belt, brown gloves, brown boots, light grey pants and a necklace with a fang hanging on it.

Purple turned back to pink and whispered in her ear. "It's Kyoya Tategami! The reason why he reminds you of Brett is because Brett scratches, bites and hurts Jillian's Feelings a lot!"

"I get the scratches but not the hurting feelings part."

"Ugh nevermind.. New subject! I need to see how many times Jillian has BeyBlade."

"Are we counting imaginary beys or..?"

"No, real beys." Purple took out her phone and searched Jillian's Data on BeyBlade.

"I know she has done two. One with Hyoma and the other is Benkie, the one she's battling now!"

"I can't find any other data of BeyBlade because it may be blocked but i think she has BeyBlade once before."

"Stop thinking about the past that isn't probably real! You're hurting my head!"

"Before she battled Hyoma. She might've battle someone before that."

"Who?"

"I DONT KNOW?!"

Pink looks back at the bey battle and sees that Jillian's losing. "Uh oh! Look!" Pink points at the battle.

Purple sees what's going on, she sees that Jillian's Bey is losing almost all of its balance.

"She's losing Purple! What will she do?!"

"Hm.."

"What are you Hm-ing about?!"

"Just watch."

As Purple and Pink watch, Benkie is about to call out a special move.

"Special Move! Red Horn Uppercut!" Benkie says as his Bey, Bull charges at Hedgehog. Bull hits Hedgehog way up in the air. "You are done for now, Renée!"

"JILLIAN NO!!!" Pink screamed in fear then realized she just said Jillian's Real Name.

"Hmph. Do not judge the book by its cover, Nika."

"Huh?" Pink wondered why Jillian called her Nika.

"Sometimes you got to read the person's secrets then you'll know what's coming." Jillian says.

As Kyoya was watching from above he saw someone on the corner of his eye. He saw someone wearing a light green cloak and holding some kind of pink ball plushy in his or her hands.

This person put the pink plushy in its left hand then used its right hand to something else. The Person started to spin its first finger counter clockwise, as the person was doing that, a green light appeared and followed its finger.

Kyoya wondered what The Person was doing. The person pointed at Renée then the Green Spark shoots down to Renée, then it started shine brightly around Renée.

It changed her appearance, she now looked like Mavis Vermillion from Fairy Tail

Jillian then realized her appearance has changed, she took off her sunglasses and looked up at her bey, Hedgehog X.

"Hedgehog X, Special Move! Sonic Ring Dash!" Jillian says as her bey starts glowing dark blue, starts to spin fast then the bey strikes down fast at Bull.

Hedgehog X hits Dark Bull, Bull starts flying but thankfully Null is still in the stadium but it's starting to lose its balance. It took a few seconds then Bull finally stopped spinning.

Jillian's bey spins back to her, she catches it and looks at the faded past and present on her bey. She still needs Future on her bey.

Benkie walked to his bey, picked it up and walked toward his new rival. Jillian looked at Benkie and she wonders what's he's going to say.

"So is this your true form?" Benkie asked.

"Uh, Yeah it is!" Jillian laughed as she didn't knew who she was because she doesn't have a mirror to look at.

While that was happening, The Green Cloaked Person turned away then jumped off and landed without taking any damage.

The Person started to walk away from the bey stadium as Kyoya looked down at The Green Cloaked Person.

He wondered who that is but rather than thinking, he jumped down as well and started to walk in the opposite direction that The Green Cloaked Person was going.

"I have survived this far, lets see how much worse this adventure can get. If she sees me, if she senses me or smell me out.. It's definitely a game over." The Green Cloaked Person says.

"There are things I can and can't do in these worlds. I can write the Future but not the present. I'm not sure about the past. I hope I can, I want to find about what happened in 2002. Hm.. but for the time being, I need to change colors if I really want to keep my identity a secret. Also I need to see what date it is here."