ITS GONE

We all walked down there shaking and scared.

"WHERE IS IT" I yelled

"Quit playing with us ashley"

"It was just there"

They all went back up stairs but I know what I saw so I still had a feeling about this house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up my mom and sister were painting the walls

"You know I think that color fits well for these walls it makes it pop out more" I said.

"Wanna help" (handing me a paint bush thinking I had no choice)

After and hour of painting we stopped.

"Man and I hungry" my mother said

So we went to McDonald's and sat there and ate I was watching the news on the TV there and they were talking about how 5 people got murdered in a house on marry lane.

"That's what road we live on mom"

"Okay but not the house so we are fine"

We threw are garbage away and walked to the car as we were pulling away I seen the TV a little bit and it showed a house it kinda looked like mine but I didn't wanna give wrong information so I just buckled up and we pulled away.

But before we went home we stopped at this furniture place it had a lot of cute carpets and beds and little sofas we started first looking at beds my mother bought 3 twin sizes for now we also got me and my sister matching carpets. The total amount was about $500.00 so we paid then drove back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When we pulled up I looked up at me window and I could of swore I saw a face kinda peeking out but I put my head back because I didn't know if it was real or if I was just scared from yesterday.