Chapter 18

Omg!! 1.1K reads and 94 votes! :D you guys are so awesome! Here's the next chapter. I'm trying to make this as dramatic as possible.

______________________________________________________________________________________

RECAP:

"Niall. It took me a lot to realize. You never know what you have until its gone. It's not until you left when I realized.... I feel the same." He looked at me shocked and happy at the same time. "I love you too Niall." I said crying a bit.

He smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my hands on his chest. We slowly began to lean in. Everything seemed to be in slow motion.

And then it happened.

--------------

The sound off tires screeched down the road. As soon as our lips were about to connect, three shots were heard.

All three gun shots hitting Niall. The car immediately speed off. "NIALL!" I screamed as tears flowed down my face. I bent down to his bleeding body on the ground.

I have never cried so hard in my life. There was one in the side of his chest, the side of his torso and arm.

I was panicking. "NIALL! PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I cried. His eyes were slowly dropping. I quickly searched his pockets.

Finally finding his phone I pulled it out and dialled 999.

"999 what's your emergency?" The woman asked.

"Please hurry! My boyfriend was just shot! Please!" I cried. Did I just say boyfriend?

"Calm down ma'am. Do you know the location?"

I swallowed some years before speaking. "No. All I know it's some alley by and abandoned warehouse. Please! Just come!" I cried.

I put my head on Niall's chest. "Please Niall. Stay with me." I pleaded. He was coughing up a lot of blood. His eyes slowly began closing. "Niall. Niall no! Keep your eyes open!" I screamed.

The sound of sirens blared down the street. "Please Niall. Stay awake!" I begged. "Please."

His eyes closed, and his body started to go limp.

~*~

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, crying my eyes out. The other four boys here with me. All of them looked as if they wanted to cry. But they were trying to stay strong.

"Um. Excuse me miss. But I'm gonna have to ask you a few questions." A police officer said coming up to me. I nodded being unable to speak.

I slowly stood up and he lead me to a room. I was still in the jacket that Harry gave me. "First off. What's your name?"

"J-Ju-Juliet." I chocked out.

"Can you explain to me everything that happened?" He asked.

I swallowed my tears. "A-Around 8 in the night, I-I was walking alone. And some guys took me. N-Niall was the one to save me. A-and his friends too. We were in th-the alley talking. And a car. It stopped at the entrance. And they. They shot him." I cried at the last part.

"Do you know the names of the ones who took you?" He asked. I shook me head.

"Only one. His. His name is Josh." I said. The officer nodded and wrote it down.

"So what did the kidnappers do to you?" He asked. I began crying even more.

"All of them... All five of them. R-raped me." I cried.