YLLYSAG

“You shouldn't have done that Pix. Some stories you shouldn't know, but you pried.” His voice was dangerously low and sexy, I felt him run his fingers up my legs then my arms. Suddenly, cold cuffs were around my wrists, holding them to the headboard. Devin was kneeling on the bed in front of me, (Now somehow on my knees) wearing only his boxers.

He harshly gripped the fabric of the dress. “Don't ruin the dress.” I almost begged. With a growl of annoyance, he unzipped the dress and tossed it to the floor. He eyed my body like it was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. He could see my nipples poking the lace and I'm sure he could smell my arousal.

~3rd person~'

The dom licked his lips as he took in his mates form, growing harder at the sight. He ran his hands up her ribs to cup her breasts and got on his knees so their stomach's touched. He captured her lips in a hungry yet loving kiss, shoving his tongue in her willing mouth. Dory liked how rough this promised to be, and her excitement grew.

As their tongue's danced, Devin slipped his hand to the back of her bra and unsnapped it, then slid his fingertips down her torso to dip into her lace panties. He wasted no time dipping his finger into her slit, making her groan and arch her back against his chest. He slid his fingers up and down, then soon in and put of her entrance as his mouth migrated to her neck where he kissed and sucked on the soft flesh. She moaned his name as he tore off her panties, ripped them straight down the sides. He made sure he put on protection and she was absolutely dripping before he lay her down carefully making sure the chain's didn't hurt her before harshly shoving his legenth inside her fully. She gasped in surprise and quickly lifted her hips eager for him to move.

He plunged into her, hard and deep, low growls coming from his chest as he felt his mates walls clamp around him. He leaned down to smash his lips against hers, feeling their fangs brush often. “I love you pix.”

“I...” she groaned in pleasure. “Love you too Ghost.” she panted as she felt herself get close.

She knew her mate was close as well when he dipped his nose into her neck again, now decorated with hickies, and she felt his sharp fangs behind his lips.

She felt the heat build in her stomach. “I'm...cl-lose.” she panted pulling at the chains wishing she could wrap her arms around him to leave scratches down his back.

“M-me too.” he said in her ear just before she exploded around his thick member, making him follow close after. With a loud growl he plunged his fangs into her neck, with a slightly softer growl she did the same to him. They drank for a few minuets before licking the wounds to seal them, then sat like that for a bit. He still inside her.

“H-how was that?” he asked, still in her ear.

“Amazing.” she breathed.

“You like it rough, do you?” he asked, getting turned on again by the thought.

“Sometimes.” she allowed.

“Hm.”

He slipped out of her, smirking at her mewl of disapproval.

Their nude bodies cuddled, spooning.