Your story

You walked into class and sat down pulling your books out onto your desk. You looked up to see the cute new boy coming into class. And blushed when he saw you and smiled at you.

'Is there someone sitting here?' You looked up and he was looking down at you. You just nodded your head and started to fiddle with your Doctor Who pencil case. Yeah, you were shy and a huge Doctor Who fan.

'Hey, do you mind if I tell you a story? One you might not have heard?' You looked up at him and shook your head. 'All the elements in your body were forged many, many of millions of years ago, in the heart of a far away star that exploded and died. That explosion scattered those elements across the desolations of deep space. After so, so many millions of years, these elements came together to form new stars and new planets. And on and on it went. The elements came together and burst apart, forming shoes and ships and sealing wax and cabbages and kings.
   Until eventually, they came together to make you. You're unique in the universe. There is only one you.
   And there will never be another.'

   You smiled as you realised the new boy was quoting Doctor Who. 'Y/N.' You said with a hand out.

'Brooklyn.' He threw back shaking your hand.

The rest of the class was spent getting to know each other and realising that you were slowly going to fall in love with this boy.

-----------------------
Hey guys!
So if you haven't guessed- I like Doctor Who. No, I'm not a mega fan but it's really fun to watch.

   5 votes for the next imagine?

   Issy xo 💗