Babysitter

You knocked on the door and took a small step back, taking in the mansion in front of you. This was the first time you had babysat such a big family and over a long time. You were used to babysitting one child for two hours or so, not four for five hours.

Half way through your thoughts a beautiful woman opened the door and your eyes widened as you realised she was Victoria Beckham.

'Hi, I'm Y/-'

'Hi sweetie I'm sorry it was such short notice but I have to go and work on a project. Harper goes to bed at seven, Cruz half eight, Romeo nine and Brooklyn will sort himself out. Maybe just stay out of Brooklyn's way, he's not in a good mood today. Thank you so much for this, instructions are written on the table.' And with that Victoria was off in a car.

Still starstruck, you were standing on the doorway of the house trying to remember what just happened. You then felt three pair of eyes watching you. You looked at the doorway and saw two boys and an adorable little girl looking up at you.

'I'm Romeo.' The oldest looking boy flashed you a grin.

I already know who you are. You thought to yourself. You were babysitting the most famous family in England! Beside the Royal family, of course.

'Well,' you clapped your hands together and smiled 'who's hungry?'

The kids lead you inside and just before you entered the kitchen, you saw Brooklyn Beckham storm up some stairs to where you were assuming was his room. The boys ran over to the table and sat down and you felt a little tug on your hand.

'High chair.' You looked down at Harper who had her hands out for you to pick her up.

You obliged and held her on your hip as you walked over to the table and sat her in her chair. You grabbed the instructions.

1. Pizza is in the fridge for the boys. Harper has a sandwich. Instructions are on the box.

2. After dinner the boys will want to play outside- don't let them. There are movies under the TV in the play room. Nothing over 12 rated please.

3. Put Harper to bed at 7 with a hot water bottle that's on her bed. Check back in 10 mins and she should be asleep.

4. Cruz goes up at half eight, and he can read for 15 mins.

5. Same with Romeo at nine. After that please feel free to relax and watch whatever on the playroom TV. Brooklyn may come down to the kitchen but don't worry- he knows what he's doing. Whatever you do don't let Brooklyn leave the house.

Thank you so much for coming on such short notice. I'll get back at about 11 and will pay you then- Vic :) XO

You put the sheet down and sighed. That seemed easy enough. You could hear feet behind you as you walked to grab the pizzas from the fridge. You grabbed them and turned around to face Romeo.

'Do you want me to get some drinks?' Romeo didn't wait for an answer as he grabbed some cups and poured water from the water dispenser on the fridge. He took the cups over to the table and sat back down. You unwrapped the pizzas and set the oven for 10 minutes.

'Ok kids, those will be in the oven for ten minutes. If you want you can watch TV of whatever and I'll get you back.' You didn't have to tell them twice as they got down, Romeo taking Harper with him.

Once the kids were out the room you decided to do something brave. You were going to talk to Brooklyn. You had a pizza for him and you didn't know if he'd want it or not, so you had to ask him.

Ok, maybe it was an excuse to see him.

You walked out the kitchen and slowly made your way up the stairs walking past the kids rooms. You had no idea where his room was, so you decided to just follow the loud music down the corridor.

When you arrived outside his room you stopped. Did you really need to knock? Victoria did say to leave him alone- and he was apparently in a bad mood! You shook that thought aside, you were looking after his siblings after all. You feebly knocked on the door and took a step back.

You were shocked when the door swung open quickly and you came nose to nose with a brown eyed boy. He noticed your closeness and quickly stepped back. You took this time to notice he was topless.

Damn.

'Done eye raping me?' You looked up and could tell Brooklyn wasn't joking. 'What do you want?' He grunted.

'I- uh, I just came to say hi, I'm Y/N and I'm looking after your siblings.' Brooklyn just raised an eyebrow. 'Oh and I have a pizza downstairs for you? Obviously you don't need to have it now but it's just so you know, if you need-'

'Ok I get it. Don't worry, I'm going out with some friends.'

Oh god, Victoria said don't let him leave. But how could you tell him what to do? He's older than you! You tried a friendly approach.

'I think your mum said that you needed to stay in?' You tried to smile to soften it.

'Yeah um, she's not here? It's not like you'd tell her- you're cool right?'

'I really need this job you see, so I don't-'

'Fine! I'll stay here! So excited to stay in on a Saturday night with my lame siblings and their babysitter!' Brooklyn yelled, getting right up in your face.

'What?' You heard a little voice. You quickly spun around and saw Harper looking up with tears eyes and her chin wobbling.

Next thing you knew Harper ran down the corridor crying and you heard a little slam. You looked at Brooklyn and ran down the corridor after her.

-----------------

Once the kids had been fed and were asleep, you were finally able to relax. You walked into the kitchen and found some popcorn, you put it in the microwave and leant against the counter sighing. Who knew this job would be quite so easy? You were snapped out of your thoughts by someone clicking in your face. You looked up and saw a rather annoyed Brooklyn.

'Where is it?'

'I'm sorry what?' You didn't quite see what he was getting at.

'My pizza. Where the fuck did you put my pizza. I'm hungry!' You couldn't help but giggle at how angry Brooklyn looked about a pizza.

Brooklyn heard you giggle and snapped his head around to you and squinted his eyes. Then you lost it and started uncontrollably laughing. You didn't know what you were but it happened. Brooklyn them slowly started to laugh to, until the both of you were clutching your stomachs laughing.

'Look, Y/N is it? I'm sorry. I was just in a bad mood earlier. I didn't mean to take it out on you. Start again?' You smiled and nodded, grabbing his pizza and giving it to him.

The rest of the evening you laughed and watched movies together, quickly becoming best friends.

------------------------

1223 words. Wow! I know the end is super cheesy but I couldn't help it! XD thank you to everyone for reading, I'm on 450 reads already, which is incredible! Please keep reading and sending in requests!

Issy xoxo 💗