On my way into NYC now :) In the back of a van. Wonder if anybody will be able to find me? First one gets a hug #feelingflirty

My mentions blew up, but I noticed a tweet from Chaz.

@Justinbieber Wait, you're cheating on me with the whole of NYC?! I want a hug. Justy bear, please don't leave me :(

 I laughed and tweeted him back.

@ChazSom3rs I'm sorry Chazzy bear. But we're hundreds of miles apart. This love could never be.

 I cracked up at his returning tweet.

 @justinbieber Whatever happened to when you need me, I'll come running from a thousand miles away?

@ChazSom3rs I'm sorry, but this will never work.

@Justinbieber but I LOVE you Justy :(

I signed off, still laughing to myself.

                           Lydia's Point Of View

When we landed in JFK, Marie insisted that the six of girls went sight-seeing by ourselves. We groaned in agreement, knowing that Marie would never change her mind. She winked and skipped out of the airport, leaving us to fend for ourselves. Lisa turned to me, "Wanna go into the city? I was reading Justin's tweets, he says the first person to find him gets a hug. "YES!" Aisling screamed, grabbing our hands and pulling us into the back of a taxi.

We walked around for five minutes before we found a Hollister. "C'mon! There's a deadly hat in here!" Sam said, dragging us in. "But we're looking for Justin...." Becka trailed off, staring open-mouthed at something in front of her. I waved my hand in front of her face, "Yoo-hoo? Anybody home? Becka?" I said. She opened and closed her mouth slowly, like a fish, but no words came out. "Juh...Jus...Justin... Bie...ber." She breathed. I whirled around, clamping a hand to my mouth. "Oh." I said. "My." Aisling sighed. "God!" All six of us exclaimed. Justin Bieber was standing in front of us, smiling goofily, with Pattie, Ry Good and Scooter surrounding him. "Hey girls!" He said cheerily, as if he wasn't the hottest teenager alive. "Hey." I said, my eyes wide. Amanda waved slightly, her long blonde hair covering her eyes. We stood in silence for ages, the five of us (everybody but Sam) practically drooling over the hottest person I've ever seen. It made me feel bad for Colm, but nothing was going to happen, so he was fine.

        Sam was the first to speak. "Oh for God's sake!" She exclaimed. The five of us whirled around to face her, "Am I the only one here who's normal? Just talk to the guy! Jeez. I'm gonna go look at clothes." She stormed off. Lisa wolf-whistled, "Somebody's PMS-ing." We all laughed. Everybody. Me, Scooter, Justin, Pattie, Ry Good, Dan Kanter, Alfredo and the girls. "I heard that!" Sam sing-songed back. "Well, looks like it's your girls lucky days! You're the first to find me! FREE HUGS!" Justin yelled. We all squealed in delight. I whipped out my camera, "Can we take pictures?" Justin smiled at me, looking deep into my eyes, mezmirizing me. "I don't see why not! Gimme your twitter names too!"

We hugged Justin, taking loads of photo's with him. We took photo's with everybody in Justin's crew, and made the staff take photo's of all of us together. "Where are you guys from?" Justin asked. "Ireland!" Becka exclaimed, making the six of us (Sam had returned for the pictures), shout "yeoww!" at the top of our voices. Scooter looked at Dan and the two of them laughed. "How come you're here alone?" Pattie asked, her eyes glistening. "Irish dancing World championships. We're taking part. Lydia's the current champion!" Aisling gushed. Alfredo and Ry exchanged looks and nodded at each other. "How about a performance?"  I looked at the girls and shrugged, "Sure! Why not?"

         We took out our poms and got into formation. Alfredo took out his camera and recorded us dancing. When we finished, we bowed our heads. Justin clapped loudest. "That was so awesome! Do another one!" We laughed and changed into our rally shoes, performing our favourite dance : 

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mC0rWgUqTc&feature=related  (Go to 3 minutes and just sort of picture those sounds off the hard shoes?)

When we finished, we sat down on the floor of Hollister. We heard really loud cheering, coming from crowds of people that ran into Hollister, obviously after Justin. We changed into our normal shoes and went to leave, but Justin pulled me back, "I'll see you around, alright? What's your twitter?" " @SwagSoEpic and sure. See you around." I said uncertainly. What was he on about? When will he EVER see me around?

                              Justin's Point Of View

Ry nudged me when the girls left Hollister, "Justin has a crush!" He whispered, just loud enough for me and him to hear. I blushed red and shook my head. I did not have a crush. I only just met her. But she WAS beautiful. There was no denying it. Plus, she wasn't even wearing make - up. And she was jet-lagged. Her brown eyes sparkled under the soft light of Hollister. The way she blushed when we cheered for her. The way she walked. The way she did everything. But yeah, I totally don't have a crush on her. Not at all. Not a chance.

Okay, maybe there is a chance. But only a tiny one.

A really small one.

A sort of small one?

OK fine, I'm freakin' obsessed with the girl. And I don't even know her name.

I logged onto twitter and looked up her username immediately. It showed her name in small letters underneath her username:

Lydia Jameson.

The perfect name, for the perfect girl.

Chapter 1 is finito!

How did you guys like it? Comments please?

I LOVEEEE you guys <3

(C) Ruth