Chapter 31

The picture to the top is the outfit Frey will be wearing to the party, and yes the picture of the bracelet is, in fact, a Teen Wolf inspired bracelet, I thought it was rather funny.

~~ Katt xx

_____________________________

Derek sat up in my bed and watched as I rummaged through my closet "What are you doing?" he asked as I pulled out a dress and threw it on the back of my desk chair, I wasn't really bothered about my parents coming in while I was walking around in only my panties because they were out of town with Mia and Finn to visit family in New York, they thought it was safer than being in town with the Kanima and hunters running around the place uncontrolled.

"I'm getting ready for Lydia's party tonight, I can't stay in bed with you all night" I glanced over my shoulder at Derek who had gotten out of bed and made his way over to me, completely naked, swallowing hard I shook my head and bent over to shimmy my dress up my legs but stopped when I felt hands grip my hips and pull me towards the hot male body behind me.

"Oh we both know you can," Derek said cheekily, as I stood up and sighed happily when he nuzzled my neck and kissed me down to my shoulder "stay here, I'll make you and I dinner, we'll go through those dusty books to find your mystery dream man and we can make out a little" he chuckled when I shivered as he ran his hands up my torso to my breasts.

I chuckled slightly and turned my head to look in his eyes which were at the right height thanks to my high heels that I had slipped on before he started to distract me from getting ready "only a little" I chuckled and batted my eyes before turning around fully and pulling his lips to mine.

Groaning Derek tried to kiss me deeper but I pulled away and checked the time, it was almost 10:30 I thought it was about time I finished and headed to Lydia's before Stiles sent me a message again threatening me "more than a little" Derek growled as I pulled my dress up all the way and turned my back to him.

"Zip me up?" I asked, throwing my hair over my shoulder and watched as he moved forward slightly and pulled the zipper up slowly, his fingers trailing my back ahead of the zip itself "thank you" I mumbled before grabbing my keys, phone, and purse I pulled him into another steamy kiss and smirked "I'll meet you at your old house when I'm done" we were meeting there so we could clean some stuff up before the government tore it down for being structurally unsafe.

"Be safe" he mumbled again my lips "if anything happens there, you call me straight away" he looked like he was in his no-nonsense mood but I could tell he was struggling with not ripping my dress off of me and throwing me on the bed.

"Yeah yeah I get it" I smirked before walking out and leaving the sexually frustrated Derek Hale behind to get dressed and lock the house up.

___________________________

Short chapter I know but I'm planning on doing a long chapter next to get Peter in the picture.

I hope you all enjoyed this and I'll see you all next week :)