Welcome

The next next morning, I was introduced to Cole.
"Cole this is-" Dylan paused. "Ah-"
"You don't even know her name?" Cole chuckled. "fucking idiot"
"You never told me, what is your name?" Dylan said ignoring Cole.
Cole also seemed like he was in his early 20's. He was muscular and he's height was 6'4. He had dark brown hair, and hazel-green eyes.

"Alison

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Alison." I looked at Dylan. "I'm Alison. It's a pleasure to meet you." I turned to look at Cole and offered my hand.
"I'm Cole." He said ignoring my hand.
"And I'm James." A guy who entered the kitchen whose name seemed to be James appeared. He grabbed my hand, who was meant to be for Cole, and kissed it instead of shaking it. "Pleasure to meet you" He winked.
James seemed to be 18-20 years old. He was obviously younger than the rest of them. He was shorter than Dylan and Cole, but taller than me. James height was 6'0. He had light brown hair and light brown eyes.

"And I'm sure you remember me

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"And I'm sure you remember me." Said Mike, the guy who held a gun to my face, also came out a room at the end of the corridor. "Don't you?" He smirked.
"You're-" I stepped back.
"Guys you're scaring her. Stop playing with our prey will you?" Another guy appeared behind me, and put his arm around me.
"Great. I was going to introduce all of you one by one. Now you all took her by suprise." He said before Dylan put his hand on his face. "Let her go Sam." Dylan grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the guy whose named seemed to be Sam.
Sam was in his early 20's. He had black hair and colored eyes. He had an earring on one of his ears. He's height was 6'3.

 He's height was 6'3

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Black Crow vs. Lost Bloodsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें