Chapter 2

"I don't know about this, Tree. What if she judges me or if she like gives  me the wrong advice or if-"

"Taylor! Calm down! Sean said she's the best in the business." Tree interrupted.

"But can you really trust Sean? You haven't known him that long." Taylor asked as she paced the living room of her multimillion dollar New York apartment.

"He's a good guy, Taylor. A great guy actually. He wants what's best for everyone one, including you."

"Yeah, but-"

"Have I ever let you down, Taylor?"

"Well...um...no, you haven't."

"Exactly, and I'm not going to now either. Just trust me."

"Okay, I trust you. Sorry I'm being like this, I'm just nervous that's all."

"I know, you always are, which is one of the reasons you need a shrink so badly."

"If you say so, Tree."

"I would tell you to maybe clean this place up a little before she gets here, but it's already spotless. You probably have OCD too."

"Yeah, let's continue to address disorders I may or may not have, this is fun." Taylor replied sarcastically. Tree rolled her eyes as she pulled out her phone to check up on some things.

"Alright, I gotta go. I'll talk to you later, Taylor. Tell me how all of this goes." Tree patted Taylor on the back and proceeded to leave the apartment. The twenty-six year old singer sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"I hope Tree's right." She said to herself.

--------------------------------------

"Oh god, I'm nervous Mr. Kushner."

"You are near celebrities everyday, Kloss, why are you nervous now?"

"Yeah, but I don't actually talk to them, this is way different. Plus I'm impersonating a therapist, so there's that." Karlie explained.

"It's going to be fine. Everything you need to know is in that notebook right there." Mr. Kushner pointed to the leather-back notebook sitting on his desk. Karlie grabbed it carefully, knowing the instructions it contained and the information it was going to contain by the end of the year.

"Kloss, you better get going. I'll call you a cab."

"Okay." Karlie sighed. Mr. Kushner put his hand on the tall girl's shoulder.

"Remember, everything is going to be fine. The outcome will be so worth it." He said. Karlie just nodded and waited outside for the taxi.

---------------------------------------

Taylor was running around her apartment. It was clean, but not clean enough for her standards. She was setting up snacks on the coffee table, making sure not a single cracker or cheese cube was out of line. A light sweat covered Taylor's forehead. She was extremely anxious about this.

Taylor noticed her two cats, Olivia and Meredith, prance by. They always lightened the singer's mood.

"Hey, Mere." She greeted to the older cat that rubbed against her leg. Taylor always felt like Meredith could sense whenever she was anxious. Olivia jumped up onto the couch, staring at her owner to join her. Taylor chuckled and sat down as Meredith hopped up too. Olivia made it to the singer's lap first. Meredith settled next to her.

"Everything will be alright, guys. Maybe this new therapist will 'fix' me. I didn't know I needed to be 'fixed,' but that's okay. Trying never hurt anyone I guess." Taylor was unsure of herself.