chapter n i n e.

SUPRISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! (: xx

____________________________________________________

The next morning, Harry felt great. He felt Australia’s sun hit him in the face and instead of groaning about the light, it actually felt good to have it in his face. Last night had to be one of the greatest nights ever, Louis wasn’t dating Alex and he had feelings for him! And when they kissed, it was magical (cheesy, he knows, but that’s just how he felt. Can you blame him?).  He smiled looking down at Louis who was snuggled up in Harry’s chest, slightly snoring with his fringe covering his eyes. Harry smiled even wider when he noticed the tangled sheets they were in with their limbs molding together perfectly.

Harry yawned silently and tried to sit up without waking Lou. He tip toed out of their shared room and down to the kitchen.

He heard no one up yet, so he decided to make Lou some breakfast. Harry pulled out everything he needed and began to make eggs, bacon and started cutting some strawberries. He smiled while cutting a strawberry; thinking about last night.

Louis lifted his head and smiled up at Harry, taking his face in his hands and pulling him for a kiss. Harry smiled as Louis's hands rested on his chin, kissing deeper and harder. The boys pulled back, panting, but with smiles on their faces. Louis grabbed Harry's cheek and (not hard) jerked his lips back on his. Harry smiled, grabbing Lou's waist. Louis groaned, biting Harry's lip and pulling it towards him. Harry groaned louder and deeper, pulling away to take a deep breath.

"Lou" He moaned and he noticed how Louis smirked cockily. And it turned him on. "you..sure..?" The words stumbled out of him as his head lent back in pleasure. Louis bit his lip, pulled on Harry's jeans and nodded. 

Haz smirked, letting Louis jump up and wrap his legs and arms around him. The smirk was still plastered on their faces as Harry carried them up the stairs, trying to be quite. Once, they made it up, Harry opened the door and silently closed it. When the door clicked, Louis grabbed his cheek and pulled Harry in towards himself. 

Harry gently placed Louis on the bed, still kissing with their moans and groans hanging in the air. Louis took Haz's shirt in his hands and pulled over top of him. Louis layed down, smirking at his boyfriends chest.

"God, I love you, Haz" He panted, leaning up to kiss him some more. Harry smirked against Lou's lips, while slipping off Louis's shirt too. 

Soon, the boys were just in their boxers, kissing and heavily panting. Louis nodded and mumbled up against Harry's lips.

"M' ready"

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso. He looked down and smiled when he saw Louis, resting his head on Harry's back.

"Morning" Louis grumbled. Harry shivered when he felt Louis's breath down his neck.

"Morning, Lou" Harry smiled. " I made you breakfast" 

He set a plate down in front of one of the island [ counter ] chairs and smirked watching Louis limp over to his seat. 

"Thanks Haz" Louis smiled when sat down and started eating. 

____________________________________________________

The rest of the evening was spent in the couples room watching movies, eating and heavy make out sessions *wink, wink*. 

Louis came back up to their room with a bowl of strawberries in his hand. He smiled and plopped down on Harry's lap who was continuing to focus on they movie, Footloose.