chapter s e v e n.

asdfghjkl you guys are simply amazing. Have I told you that too many times? I can't help it though! I didn't think this story would get anywhere and it did thanks to you guys!(: Love you all xx

________________________

Louis had been talking to Alex all day and Harry completely understood, he was catching up with a friend who he hand't seen in a long time, but did he really forget that he was here?

They were sitting out in the living room watching the telly while the girls went out shopping, well Harry was watching the telly, Louis was busy texting Alex and he kept laughing and giggling everytime he got a new text.

Harry sighed a continued to try and focus on the show, but everytime he got into it, Louis would giggle. Harry bit his lip and looked over at Louis and saw him smile while reading the text and his heart dropped. He knew he would never get to make Louis feel that way, where he would giggle and smile at a simple text he sent him. Harry finally came too that he was in fact jealous of Alex. One look at him and Louis was acting like a complete school girl. 

Louis squeaked and instantly texted back to Alex. Harry rolled his eyes and rested his head in his hand. Louis looked over at Harry, a big smile plastered on his face.

"Harry, Alex wants to take me to lunch! So, I'll see you tonight, okay?"

Louis jumped from the couch, grabbing his keys, a pair of Toms and headed out the door leaving Harry by himself.

"Oh, okay" Harry mumbled out and turned back to the telly. 

Only moments later the girls walked in with bags and bags piled onto their arms and sunglasses covering their eyes, like hollywood diva's.

"Hey, Harry. Where's Lou?" Jay asked setting her set of bags on the island [ counter ] and taking off her glasses.

"Um, he and Alex went to get some lunch" Harry shrugged sitting up to look at Jay. She frowned, before asking "And you didn't want to go?"

"I actually wasn't invited" He stated, pursing his lips, trying not to let his emotions show. Jay's frowned deepened.

"Oh, I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'm sure Lou will be back with you tommorrow" She smiled before grabbing her stuff and heading to her room. Harry nodded and turned around to watch more telly when Fizzy popped up behind him.

"Are you okay, Harry?" She asked, jumping over the couch to sit beside him. Harry nodded with a smile on his face.

"I'm okay, Fiz" 

They sat in silence for a bit, watching the telly before Fizzy spoke.

"Do you like my brother?" She asked looking up at Harry with wide, innocent eyes. "Like, "like, like"?"

Harry's eyes widen and nervously looked over at Fiz, debating if h should tell or not. Then, Harry nodded slowly before making himself clearer and nodding with pride.

"Yeah, I do, Fiz, but your not going to tell right?" He asked suddenly nervous. Fizzy smiled and chuckled.

"Don't worry your secrets safe with me"

______________________________________

Down at the boardwalk, Louis and Alex were walking side by side looking for a place to eat. The sun was shining bright, but then again when doesn't it? Louis was pretty sure he was getting an even darker tan by the feeling on his back. 

Alex stopped in front of a little food stand with a palm tree beside it.

"Is this okay? They have the best nachos" Alex smiled over at Louis. He chuckled and nodded.