Liam closes his eyes smiling, inhaling Zayn's scent as he placed his head on his chest. Tobacco and hazel nuts.

- - - -

"Oh shit, Liam you need to wear lace panties. Are you flexible? Wait! Do you know how to give a good bj?" Louis asks, making Liam cover his blushing face.

"N-No Lou" "I mean it'll just be like sucking on a Popsicle! A very human, sloppy warm Popsicles that squirts out cream"

Liam covers his ears a little, "L-Lou!" "What? C'mon be honest, I mean Harry knows how to lick a good Popsicle. Am I right Hazza or am I right?"

Harry throws a pillow at him from across the room, "Shut up, I'm trying to study!" Louis waves him off, "Don't worry, you'll be fine tonight" Liam bites his lip, "M-M'nervous"

"I mean it's your first, I was nervous when I had my first time" "W-Who was it wi-with?"

"It was in highschool, his name was Gavin. He was the sweetest guy I've ever been with"

"H-How'd you me-meet?" "Well he was deaf and I was a among the few in school that knew sign language, so I showed him around" Louis says with a sad smile.

"W-What happened to hi-him?" Louis shrugs, "He passed away a couple months before I started going to school here, he was really sick"

Harry looks up from his book frowning. "I-I'm sorry L-Lou" "S'alright, he's in a better place now" Louis says quietly, clearing his throat.

Liam winces for a moment, now he regrets ever asking. "But you'll be fine yeah? You're gonna have a great experience with someone you love" Louis says patting his back.

"T-Thanks" "No problem, I'm gonna head out for a smoke. I'll be back" he says walking out the door.

Liam looks over at Harry who stared back, "I-I'm a d-dick" "No you're not, you didn't know. I didn't know either" Harry says biting his lip.

Liam fiddles with his hands, "I-I would talk to him b-but I'd make i-it worse" Harry nods, "Just give him a while, I'll be sure to talk to him. You just head over to Zayn's, you'll be fine Li"

Liam smiles shyly standing up, "O-Okay" Harry sniffs, "My little baby isn't going to be a virgin anymore, he gonna have his first dick up his ass and it's going to really hurt"

Liam groans, "B-Bye Harry" "Skype us the deets and show us hickeys!" He yells making Liam blush when he waves, closing the door behind him.

Liam takes a couple deep breaths as he begins walking over to Zayn's house, he was nervous yet excited.

He didn't think he'd get such an amazing guy as his boyfriend, he truly believed he'd be a virgin forever.

Well there's nothing with that for some people, but it was surreal for Liam. His heart stammered a thousand times faster when he rings Zayn's doorbell, the familiar ringing making him hum along.

It wasn't long until Zayn answered the door, "Hi" Zayn says, with a nervous smile. "Hi" Liam says softly, fiddling with his hands.

"Come in" Zayn says, motioning him inside. Liam smiles shyly before entering inside, "Y-You okay?"

Zayn nods closing the door, "Yeah, I was just setting everything up" He says, jerking his head upstairs. Liam takes off his jean jacket, "C-Can I use th-the bathroom?"

"Of course" Zayn says with a nod. Liam gives him a quick smile before rushing up the steps, to the nearest bathroom

Liam takes a deep breath before ruffling his hair a little, Louis had told him that would make him more attractive. The he unbuttons his shirt a little, maybe two more buttons he thinks.