April 7, 2016

Today in enrichment, me and my friend were talking about my crush, and what she (my friend) is going to wear to the dance.

At the end of enrichment, my teacher said that we can be wherever we want till dismissal, as long aw we sat in a chair lol.

So my crush sat diagonally to my front, left. My friend kept telling him that I love him, I want to kiss him, and I like him soooo much. She said this quietly...not. So of cousrse he hear, and was probably like weirded out so much. I felt bad for him lol.

He looked directly into my eyes every time she said it (I think it was BC he was overly weirded out). But every time she said it, I would say 'I don't like him, I never did, shut up) my my face wasn't on my side, and practically gave out the truth (blushing...hard)

I felt like I was going to die because it was so awkward, and I felt really bad for him because if he wasn't before, he has to be scared of me lol

IDFK I JUST HE WOULD FUCKING TALK TO ME SO I JUST KNOW HOW HE REALLY FEELS

like why do we both have to be kinda shy

I honestly feel like he's sending me mixed signals with just the eye contact, and avoiding me

I just want to know his real feelings so I can stop myself from falling, you know? Because it's already more than a crush, and I don't know how long it will be till I do start falling for him.

But like fr, this is so confusing to me. He already knows that I like him, but I just want to know if he likes me. Even as a friend, I'll be okay with that, I just hope to god he doesn't think I'm a fat ugly being.

And I need a way to talk to him without him ignoring me. I've tried before, but he only said one word, then walked away.

✖️✖️✖️

Has anyone else srsly had a similar experience?