Something must be going on.

*Jayy's POV.*
I left Dahvie's house rubbing my eyes. Last night was incredible. I got to cuddle with Dahvie for the first time in what feels like forever and I'm happy we decided to cuddle. I thought he called me over for a one night stand but that wasn't the case. Even though I'd be very open to it because he's such an amazing experience to have. I smiled at last night as I pulled into my driveway. I came in to only be greeted by my boyfriend John.
"Where have you been?" He asked. I had to think for a second then remembered that I was supposed to stay last night to spend time with him.
"I'm so sorry John. I forgot that I was supposed to stay." I said plopping down beside him on the couch. He sighed. "You've been with that Dahvie haven't you?" He looked angry but I couldn't lie.
"Yeah, I went over to watch some movies and accidently fell asleep. No big deal." He groaned. "Yes it is! Dammit you're supposed to spend time with me not you lover!" He yelled. I scoffed at him "I just like being with him that doesn't mean he's my lover!" I yelled back. I saw him clinch his teeth. "Jayy, I don't think we should stay together." What he said shocked but didn't hurt me.
"But why?" I asked. "Because you don't pay attention to me! Maybe if I wore makeup, had big hair, short and fat then you would!" His words began to anger me.
"Are you talking shit about Dahvie!?" I exclaimed standing up. "Yes I am. That fucking fatass took you from me!" My face turned red from anger.
"Don't you dare talk shit about my beautiful Dahvs!" I exclaimed in anger before realizing what I said. "So its true. You love him more than me?!" He growled standing up next to me. I grinded my teeth and bit my tongue to avoid another freak out. He puffed then pushed past me almost pushing me over and left slaming my door nocking an old picture of me and Dahvie down breaking it. I rushed over to clean up the glass and save the memory. It was a picture of our first date. We went to the park and "played" together. We both looked like such dorks. Dahvie seemed shorter, his skin was the natural "Spanish" color like his puerto rican family, his hair was weirder than usual and he still had a little bit of his cute baby chub. I was tall and scrawny with weird hair and very gay features. I laughed at the cute picture and blushed then realized what I was feeling.
It nocked me back in shock and I just had to sit down....I think I love Dahvie again.

*Dahvie's pov.*
Me and Madalyn burst into the door in a make out frenzy. When we came through we accidentally knocked a picture of me and Jayy down. I quickly let her go to check the picture. It was very special to me since it was our first date. We both held this picture near and dear to us.
"I'm sorry Dahvie. Is it okay?" Madalyn asked. I smiled and nodded.
"Its alright." She smiled then pulled me back to continue our kissing but I felt a heat wave rush over me and I began to feel even more nauseous. I pulled away and ran to the bathroom. I hurled into the towlet and she ran to me.
"You okay Dahvie?" She asked concerned while holding my hair back.
After throwing up a couple of times I felt a little better but I did feel gross.
"Why have you been feeling bad lately?" She asked rubbing my back. I shrugged because I thought I was just getting a little cold.
I washed my mouth out and me and her sat down on the couch.
"I'm sorry Madalyn." She looked over with a worried look.
"Its okay Dahvie its not your fault at all. I'll stay to nurse you back to health." She said then kissed my cheek. I smiled and snuggled up with her before slipping into a deep sleep.

*1 month later*
"I still can't believe you guys broke up." I said to Jayy. He smiled "Yeah I'm glad I did. This past month as been great." I looked into his eyes and he looked really happy. It made me happier to see him happy and to give me a break from how bad I've been feeling.
"I'm just glad you're happy." I said smiling at him. When I said that it looked like he blushed a little but I couldn't tell. Its not like Jayy to do that anyway.
"So Dahvie. Hows you and Madalyn?" I smiled and nodded showing things were fine.
"What is that supposed to mean?" He asked. I laughed a little "It just means things are fine." He giggled at me a little and I laughed along with him. We were on the way to my house because we were going to brainstorm about a new album and we always did that together. When we walked in I stumbled over myself from being dizzy. Jayy caught me in his arms to keep me from falling.
"Oh my god are you okay?" He asked holding me up. I barely had the strength the stand up on my own and when I did I just fell back into him. He picked me up bridal style and laid me down on the couch.
"You haven't been feeling good lately so maybe you should go to the docter." Jayy said stroking my hair.
"No. I'll be fine." I sighed and tried to lean back up but my heart started raceing.
"Dahvs." He said lovingly. I looked over at him.
"Please go to the doctor." He said with a serious but worried look on his face. I know he really meant it so I just agreed.
"I'll go first thing tomorrow." I said. He smiled big and hugged me tight.
"Now, let's not worry about the album and just relax." He sat down on the couch and put me in his lap as if I was a baby but it was so comfortable I just couldn't help but to melt into his touch. He softly stroked my hair and I got this weird familiar feeling. It felt like being...dominated but not sexually. I just felt really taken care of in his arms.
"Jayy..."
"Yes Dahvie?" He gazed into my eyes.
"I-I miss being with a man." I admitted. He had a questionable look on his face.
"I miss being cradled, being dominated, feeling protected like no one could hurt me, I miss men." I sighed feeling stupid. I won't even admit being bisexual. I went back into the closet once me and Jayy broke up to keep the pain at bay but now my "gay" thoughts were almost controlling me. I'm embarrassed to admit it but I've even been masturbating to the men and while having sex with Madalyn Jayy will even slip into my head more than usual and I don't understand what's happening to me.
"Awe Dahvie. You know....I could be the one to give you those feeling again. I could do those things with you but not being together." He offered pulling me close. I blushed and considered the idea.
"I don't know. I'll think about it." I smiled and buried my face into his neck. I wanted that but I was scared I'd notice my feelings for him and to come out to the world as bisexual again and what Madalyn would do if she found out all of this. I just need a good nap and I'm going to take advantage of being in Jayy's lap for that.