FOOLS - Simon & Baz

Plot; Summer break has ended. Simon and Baz are now officially a couple and the only people who know about this are Penelope and Agatha. The Mage starts to get a bit suspicious when he sees Simon and Baz walking together more then they used to.

Authors; Keep in mind that this is loosely based off of Troye Sivans, Blue Neighbourhood, music video trilogy. If you haven't watched it, then I really recommend it! :)

-

Simon

Summer has ended and I arrive at the Watford gets. The only person that I am excited to see is Baz, and Penelope. Before we left on break, I broke up with Agatha, explaining to her everything that happened and how I love Baz. That's one thing that I look forward to this year, being with Baz and not hating him like I thought I did. Of course, we're not going to tell anyone which kind of sucks since we can't do stuff in public like other couples do, but that doesn't matter to me. Just as long as I'm with him.

I walk through the gates as they open and I notice that there are only a couple hundred students at the moment, but I run to the Mummers House, aka our dorm, to see if Baz is here. When I arrive there, I see that Baz or any of the other boys aren't here yet. "Damn it.." I say to myself and I make my bed, unpack then I take a little nap. Hopefully when I wake up, Baz will be here.

Baz

I'm the last one to arrive at the school, besides the first years, but I know Simon is here because he uses the taxi to get here and the Mage doesn't pick him up. I walk into the Mummer House and the boys who live in the other dorms yell my name, patting me on my back and I walk up to our dorm. When I walk in I close the door behind me and I see Simon sleeping. I feel myself grin a bit and I walk over to his bed, crouching down to his level and lean in, my face on a few inches away from his face.

This is the boy I love, the boy that's going to kill me someday, the boy that's going to save everyone someday, and I'll be by his side when he does. I smile down at him and I give him a kiss on his cheek, waking him up. "Morning, sleepy." I tell him as he opens his eyes.

Simon

I open my eyes to see Baz smiling at me. I don't think I've seen him smile before, but I'm glad its just to me. I sit up and rub my eyes, facing Baz "Sleepy? That's what you're gonna call me now?" I ask him sarcastically and he pulls me into a hug, whispering in my ear, "I can call you lover if you want." I sit there, stunned and flatered. I can feel his smirk and I push him away from me, rolling my eyes and I stand up.

"I missed you." I tell him and I look down at him before he stands up with me, "I missed you too." He says back to me and takes my hand, kissing it lightly and I blush just a bit. "What are your classes?" I ask him, realizing that I had never asked him this before, but I shake my head and I look at our schedules and smile lightly. "Same classes." I tell him and I look up at him and when I do he kisses me.

*next day*

Baz and I wake up, we slept in his bed last night and we notice that its almost first class. After we got ready, we ran over to the classrooms and arrived two minuets late. The teacher looked over at us with a disapproving look as we sat down next to one another. I look around to see if Penny is in this class and I see her staring at me mouthing, "Where were you this morning?" I motion towards Baz and she smirks, winkning at me, but she quickly stops when we both notice Agatha staring at us with a not so pleasant look. We both face forward.

Ten minuets into class and I can feel Baz's hand on my thigh, I look up at him and he's acting as if he isn't doing anything. I look back at the teacher while talks and I feel Baz looking down at me, but I pretend like I don't notice. After class ended, Baz and I walk to our next class together. As we walk, I suddenly have the urge to grab his hand and hold it, but I can't. Being gay in the Magik World is looked down on and Baz being the head of his family and me being the 'Chosen One', we both can't have anyone know that we're together.