"You coming muscles or what?" She smirked as she climbed into the car, Jacob slowly following. Charlie emerged from the ED and witnessed the pair leaving together but just smiled to himself before returning to work.

The drive was quiet as Jacob placed his hand on Connie's thigh while she drove. His thumb gently moving up and down her leg before he spoke. "Want to explain where we're going sweet cheeks?" "You'll see-" "Woman of mystery now?"

She laughed lightly before pulling into a small car park. "I know I'm irresistible but I'm sure there are plenty of other places we could go to do this which isn't a car park." Connie gently punched his chest before getting out of the car.

When Jacob got out he noticed the hotel behind them. "Oh... I see your thinking Mrs B and I have to say, I quite like it." Connie smiled as his arms snaked around her waist before his lips pressed down onto hers.

They broke apart before Connie took his hand and wandered inside with him. Jacob looked about at the expensive chandeliers while Connie checked in.

"You ready or you going to spend the whole time looking at the room decor?" Jacob smirked taking her hand and wandering towards the lift. They got in with several other people and stood awkwardly in the middle.

Everyone soon left leaving them alone as they continued ascending the lift. "This must have cost you a fortune-" "Don't. Don't do that." Connie walked towards him lifting her arms around his neck. Jacob watched her about to speak before pressing his lips to hers.

He let his hands drop down to her thighs lifting her up causing a small squeal to leave her lips. Jacob spun around so that her back was pressed against the lift wall but quickly put her down as the doors sprung to life letting someone in.

Connie bit her lip hiding her face against Jacob's shoulder as he held her hand waiting for the next level. As soon as the doors opened he pulled her through and down the corridor. "Is now a bad time to tell you it's that way?"

Connie laughed as he rolled his eyes, took the room key and lifted her up into his arms. "Jacob put me down... I will make your life hell if you don't. Put. Me. Do-" he cut her off letting his lips caress hers as he continued walking.

Jacob fiddled with the card before pushing it into the slot letting them into the room. He walked in pushing the door closed with his foot and moved straight towards the bed.

He lay Connie down and crawled above her letting his lips hover above hers. She opened her eyes to look up at him to see him glancing around the room.

He stood up causing her to sit up leaning on her elbows. "Jacob?" He stepped away from the bed continuing to look around the room. "Hello?" Jacob glanced at her before looking at the window. "These curtains are incredible, I mean just look at the way they compliment the colours in here-" "I swear to god you are not going to leave this place alive."

He smiled as Connie walked over to him, her hands grasping both sides of his jacket pulling him close to her. He let her kiss him before giving in to her completely.

He shrugged off his jacket before parting from her lips to pull his shirt over his head. His lips collided with hers again as his hands slipped to the skin of her legs. He slowly moved them up, pushing the dress higher up her legs until his fingers brushed against the lace material of her underwear.

Connie wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her up again carrying her to the bed. He fell down above her as he deepened the kiss, his hands wandering her body.

Jacob rolled to the side so that Connie straddled his waist. He ran his hands up and down her legs as she pressed her hands into his chest.

Sitting up quickly she pulled the dress over her head feeling Jacob's hands on her waist immediately. He gently brushed his fingertips across her skin before she leant down to his lips again. His hands settled on her bare thighs as she knelt across him.

"How... Long... Have... We... Got?" Jacob spoke inbetween kissing her before she sat up shaking her hair down her back. "I need to be home at 8." Jacob glanced to the clock on the side which read '18:09'.

Connie ran her hands down his chest annoyed at how they had to rush around like this. "I guess I should make this worth while for you then." She let her eyes fall to his again with a smile before he lifted up and pushed her down to the bed once again.