II

it was now school time, i already dislike it with a raging passion. although farkle loves school, i do not. i dont see the joy to it anymore. i used to like it because I would be with my dad and maya. but neither of them are at school anymore. my dads still in middle school, and mayas on the other side of the country.

'hey farkle! how was your summer?' i asked farkle, we hadnt been in contact because he went to Belgium but i knew he knew maya had left.

'I was fine. when i went to belgium i asked 'what happened in belgium 1831' and they all answered without interrupting' farkle said coldly while eyeing me because he never got to learn about it, until now, because of me and mayas girl problems.

-world history-

ugh, world history. i hate this class, i havent even been in it but i already know it wont be the same. plus, missys here. and im her biggest target, she hates me, shes going to make this whole class a living hell.

'hello students, im Ms. Bendayan and ill be teaching your class on world history class, showing you what has happened around the world over the years and now' ms.bendayan said, a middle aged Brazilian woman with many textbooks around the room covering the 'civil war'.

then a boy, around my age, with a chance of being a year older than me, walked into the room, i would describe how he looked like but i was too astonished at the way he looked like i wouldnt be able to.

'hi, im lucas friar, im a new student here' said lucas, with a blue v-neck shirt, jeans and some nice cowboy boots that gave me a hint on who he was.

'your late' said ms.bendayan coldly, 'and where were you?'

'i was situating myself' lucas chirped looking down.

the teacher then nodded, putting her hands out as if a way welcoming him and telling him to take a seat.

so he did.

he took a seat next to me.

our desks were 2 inches apart. me infront of him

he then tipped his head, like as if there were a hat on it and saluted me, knowing he was so close I didn't shake his hand, knowing I would punch his gut or something

I simply blushed, blushed is all I did.