I

oh well, hey!! this is my new fan fiction. this one i rlly like so here ya go ;). you can go follow me at @fiftyshadesofblanchard if you want. you don't have to. hope you like it and happy reading!

as i stared at the airport window, i remembered saying bye to my friend whom which i wouldn't see in a long time, i noticed how sad the rest of my years would be, my best friend, Maya, left to San Francisco with her mom and my uncle shawn. already missing her. me and her were like an inseparable bond. waiting for my plane to arrive, i checked my phone and texted Maya a little bit more, saying how much i would miss her and how i hoped she would have a good time, when really, all i wanted her to do was come back to New York, with me, and farkle. which wasn't like me.
they finally called my group number, as i walked into the big hallway which was connected to the air plane, i set a plan for myself. which was to make the best out of my ninth grade year i possibly could. and i hoped to do as i planned.

-in New York, Greenwhich village-
"hello, topanga," i said darkly to annoy my mother, over the past few months ive been calling my mom topanga as she did to her parents, she got a laugh out of it though.
"hey sweetie! how were you?! how was the hart's house? are they all happy together?" answered my mom, saying hi to me but also wondering how the hart's have been at the same time.
"it was great!, maya really seems to be enjoying her new family and house and she's great."
"oh, well that's good, she really wanted a full family, and now she got it." said my mother, topanga as i nodded, opening my mouth to ask something else.
"where's dad?" i asked quickly, i think i always had a better relationship with my dad more than my mom, maybe because he's been my history teacher for so long.
"he and auggie are at a baseball game" stated topanga while getting back to her lawyer work online.
"okay. do you know when they'll get back?"
"no. they should be here by now, they said they would get here by three"
i glanced at my clock and it was already 4:30.

the rest of the hour there was complete silence through out the house. i stayed in my room, texting Maya, missing her already,

"HONEY,  IM HOME!" yelled my dad imitating the old tv show.   i ran into my door, forgetting it was closed in a rush to say hi to my dad.
"DADDY!" i yelled out to my dad from the floor.
"RILEY!" yelled my younger brother, auggie, running over to me, hugging me from the ground.
"hi auggie, how was your week?, how's Ava?" i asked curiously.
as i greeted my dad and settled in some more, i realized, i wouldn't have many friends, sure i had Farkle but I didn't have many classes with him; only science, world history, art & p.e.,

that's how my summer prolonged to be,
me thinking about the rest of my school life, worrying, and falling down a whole lot.