Twelve

-Angela-

me - are you here yet (read)

I heard a knock at my door as I finish up eating a light snack. Of course I was eating.

"Oh shit," I murmured under my breath.

I opened up the door, and damn, he looked even better in person.

"You're early," I say looking him up and down. Damn, he looked so good.

"Never hurts to be early," He said with a smirk.

"It does for me. I'm not even ready yet."

"Then go do your thing. Your parents home?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, check the basement. My moms are down there."

"Moms?" He asked.

"Yes, Grayson, two lesbian women who got married."

"I'm totally okay with that." He smiled at me.

"Great. Go ahead and go downstairs if you wanna meet them. I'm gonna go upstairs to my room and get ready," I smiled at him.

-Grayson-

"Hello?" I said as I got down the stairs.

"Oh, shit, Rose, someones in our house! Call 911!" One of the two woman said.

"Holy fuck! My phone is upstairs!" The woman picked up a stool, and aimed it at me. "Get near me, bitch, and I will kill you!"

"I'm just taking your daughter out!" I said, my arms shooting up to protect myself.

"Oh, shit, it's all good Lindy. Who are you again? Have I seen you before?"

"Rose, Angela never brings boys home. How could have we seen him before?"

"Uhm.." I said standing awkwardly by the stairs. "I'm Grayson. Nice to meet you two."

"I hope we didn't scare you off. I'm Lindy, and this is my wife, Rose." Lindy said, pointing to her wife.

"It's fine. I'm used to it. You should meet my brother." I laughed.

"Well, good to hear you're okay. Um, is it okay to ask how you met Angela?" Rose asked me.

"Oh, she texted the wrong number." I smiled.

"Oh, okay then. She probably got the wrong number from some guy," Rose chuckled.

"Well, you have a good night with Angela! Have safe sex. If you even go that far." Lindy said with a smirk.

"Oh, and bring her home by 9pm if you would." Rose smiled.

"Well, okay then," I said, smiling as I walked back upstairs.

-Angela-

I walked back into my living room, and I find Grayson sitting down on the couch smiling.

"What's up?" I asked.

"It's noth - oh damn." He looked up at me, stopping in the middle of his sentence. "You look.. good."

"Well, thanks." He opened the front door for me, took my hand, and led the way to the restaraunt.

Fuck, I think I'm falling for him.

A/N: ily guys so much, thank you for 15k. I promise I will try to write more chapters quicker. ilysm thanks for reading this crappy ass fanfic about the dolphin twins :^) p.s. im gonna be writing all the texts in italics now to just make things clearer if u read all of this A/N u the real mvp

ALSO OH MY GOD THE TWINS ARE COMING TO SEATTLE HOLY SHIT ANYONE ELSE GOING? I WANNA MEET MY READERS💖 COMMENT ON THIS LINE :^)

and yes two moms deal with it bitch im creative ;)