Chapter 12- Pain

You looked around in the light and saw Gilinsky. You thought it would be johnson, coming down to hurt or rape you but there stood Gilinsky. Angry, fustrated and lustful. You already knew he wasn't just here to chat. He was either gonna fuck you, hurt you or if your lucky feed you.

He walked closer and said, "Johnson sent me down here, to umm, punish you. Trust me, I don't want to, I just wanted to fuck but he's a bit pushy on me doing it." He gulped as he said it.

"Punished? Again?" You said as you rolled your eyes and this angered him, a lot. You didn't know why.

"Don't fucking role your eyes at me!" He said as he picked you up of the floor and pinned your arms to your side.

"Alright, sorry." You said with too much sass. Why did you do that?

He laughed. "It's funny that you think you can act like this! I'm going to show you who's in charge here bitch." You began to shake as you got scared.

You were kind of use to being hurt by now but you didn't just shrug it of.

He threw you down to the floor and you wined in pain. He walked over to the door and grabbed a box from outside.

He walked towards you with the heavy looking box and set it down in the middle of the room.

Gilinskys eyes shot over at you as he pointed to the spot by him. You walked over to him and stood by him. He pulled out a pair of hand cuffs and cuffed your wrists together. He walked over to the side of the room and pushed a switch. Suddenly two very short poles rose from the ground, about a foot away from each of your feet. He walked back over and got some ropes out. Oh no.

"Don't struggle as I do this because it won't do you any good. It will just make your punishment worse." He hissed at you.

You tied each rope to each of the poles. He grabbed your left foot and tied it with the rope on the pole. He did the same to the right. You stood there with your legs spread and hands cuffed.

"Shit. I forgot about your hands." He said quietly as he pulled a leaver, sending down a hook that was about 3 foot above your head.

He hooked your hand cuffs onto the hook which stretched your body out. You were completely exposed and ready for his punishment.

"This punishment will be based around pleasure but if you moan too load, it will be PAIN." He growled in your ear. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

He walked to the box and pulled out a small vibrator. He looked at you and waved it in the air. You gasped. Oh god.

He quickly came over to you and without warning he shoved it up your entrance making you groan in pain and shock.

"I have the remote for this, if you do something wrong, me or johnson will turn it up to the highest power. It can also electricute you." He said bluntly as you knodded in fear.

Gilinsky picked up another vibrator out the box. It looked like the same one.

He glanced at you and walked over to you. He turned it on and it began to shake, a lot. He came close to your body. He first pressed it on your collar bone, past you chest onto your left nipple. He pressed down hard but not too hard. You couldn't help but moan as it vibrated your boobs. He smirked to himself as he heard you.

He moved it along your stomach gently and down to your clit. You shook your head and shouted no. Made no difference.

He harshly pushed it down on your clit snd you let out a moan in shock. You hate to admit it but it felt so good. He kept making small fast circles with it and this made you moan loud and a lot.

He pulled away and you sighed in disappointment.

"You moaned to much you dirty slut. That's enough pleasure... time for the pain." He said harshly as he gazed at you with evil. Shit.

He pulled out a knife. Fucking great. He walked over to you and pressed it on your stomach. You flinched at the sharp blade against your gentle stomach. He walked to your back and you felt the knife on the back of your neck. You tried to not move but let put small whimpers of fear.

"This might hurt abit babe." He whispered in your ear coldly.

Without warning he dug the blade into your neck and started to carve at it. The pain was too much. You felt warm blood drip down your back. He kept cutting and each stroke got worse and worse. You couldn't speak. You were too busy crying and screaming out in pain. Shit this hurt you more than the first time.

"There you go." He said stepping back quite proud of himself. He stepped to the front of you and you didn't look st him. You kept your head down scared that if you moved it would hurt.

"What, what have you done?" You asked with a shakey voice still avoiding eye contact.

You heard him walk to the door and open it.

He whispered, "It says Pain."

With that he slammed the door.....