I stalked out of my room half asleep and into the bathroom, it wasnt that early. Only like seven, ten. I looked in the bathroom mirror—wow do I ever look so sexy with my bed head. I posed in the mirror pursing my lips out and winking. Turning around I set the shower, took off my remaining clothes and stepped in. I shivered as the cold water hit my back, when it warmed up thats when I started to wash myself.

When I got out of the shower, I quickly wrapped a towel and tip-toed to my room. Closing the door behind me, and proceed to get dressed; Grabbing a pair of blue skinnies, and a blue graphic shirt with my red belt and superman belt buckle. 'Looking pretty sexy' I signed to myself.

Drying my hair with my towel, I tossed it to the side grabbed my back and walked down stairs.

'Hey honey' my mom signed above her head, working on breakfast.

The toaster popped, and she put a piece of toast on my plate and some scrambled eggs.

'Thank you' I smiled. When I finished eating, gave my mom a peck on the cheek and left the house to begin my journey walking to school.

I looked behind me every now and then, happily skipping to school the rest of the way, nothing can ruin the mood I was in, for some reason--I was overly excited. But then again maybe I could see that guy, my mind filled with pictures of him. I pushed open the glass school doors. I looked to my left and all of a sudden I felt my face drain of colour, Sean and his friends were there. I picked up my pace and started to walk faster towards my locker.

Somebody put their hand on my shoulder spinning me around and I ran into their chest, peaking up through my wet bangs. Sean.

'Hey fag' I read off his lips.

Scratch that, today was going to be hell of a day. I spun around and ran to a janitors closet and locked myself in it breathing heavily.

I must have pent hours in there, because when I peaked out nobody was in the halls. Not a single soul in sight, I came out quietly and walked to my locker and there was a yellow sticky on it.

Reading Seans mess of what he called writing.

You get me introuble queer.

I stuffed my bag into my locker then slammed the door shut walking to my second block, Language Arts.

Knocking on the door, it cracked open then opened fully and a old lady with gray hair wrapped into a tight bun came into view. She Ms Collins was the only teacher that knew how to use sign language--up to an extent.

'Your late' She raised a brow at me, signing.

'I wasnt feel good ears hurt' I signed lying to her. What is up with me and lying these days ? They just dont stop flying out of my mouth?

He face softened 'Come in Owen' she waved her hand and moved from the door and let me in; the room was dark and a slide show was playing and stopped at the word the word 'Poetry'

Ew.

I sat in my assigned seat and it hasnt even been 1 minute and somebody tapped on my back, I put the best scowl on my face and turned around just incase, gaurd up you know?- But holey cow! It was that guy, that helped me yesterday, I mentally smacked myself and the scowl flew off my face; my eyes attracted to the paper he had in his hand and he held it out to me. I stared at it for a second and cautiously took it from his hand slowly turning around the the front, unfolding the paper then reading what it says:

Hey, Im Tyler...
Just wondering hows your stomach, you seemed in a roughed up shape yesterday...Not to seem like a creeper or anything.

I smiled he cares!! Then replied: Hi... Im Owen Its good, better than yesterday thanks for asking.

I passed it back the laid my head on my arm and looked around the room completely ignoring the lesson, Tyler tapped my back with the paper and I grabbed it and read it.

And I just wanted to let you know I wasnt laughing at you yesterday... I laugh when its the whole wrong time, I honestly didnt mean to laugh when you told me you were deaf... I feel like a dick, accept my apology and come eat lunch with me and my friends ?

'Its ok, Id love too...' can you depict the sarcasm in my voice ? No well I can.

___________________________________________________________________________

Picture - Tyler [With no snake bites]

Enjoy~!