He was still bright red.

I had him pinned on his back with me wedged between his legs, and when our eyes met I lunged forward and smashed my lips onto his. He went even redder but started to kiss me back, and I slowly slid my hands up his thighs and grabbed the hem of his shirt. I lifted it up to his chin to expose his bare skin and he gasped against my lips. I smiled and started to veer off from his mouth and down the side of his neck; my hands slowly finding their way back to his thighs and lifting them up so that his back was pinned into the mattress. My lips trailed down over his abs and he squirmed in my grasp to try and escape but I wouldn’t let him.

“Ah... L-Liam what are you-“ He choked.

“A whole month is an awful long time.” I mused. I snapped the waistband of his boxers with my teeth and kissed him through the fabric. Louis gasped and wove a hand into my hair. My hands started to tug off his boxers and they were almost completely gone when I heard Niall’s laugh out in the hallway and froze up.

“We’re always getting interrupted, aren’t we?” I sighed. Louis was looking up at me with wild eyes and all the things I was planning to do to him last night in that damn uniform started flooding back. I smirked down at him and started pulling his boxers off again. He started protesting straight away.

“L-Liam the door’s not locked!” Louis argued. I ignored him and pulled back to get them completely off but he clamped his legs together and wouldn’t let me. “I’m not kidding around, we can’t-“

“If he walks in I’ll just stare at him from between your legs until he leaves.” I mumbled. Louis went bright red and averted his eyes to anything that wasn’t me.

“Seriously Liam, j-just lock it first.” He insisted. I rolled my eyes and continued trying to tug those damn boxers off but he wasn’t allowing it.

“He’s gonna know we’re doing something if it’s locked.” I mumbled.

“That’s better than him walking in on us!” Louis hissed. I bit my lip.

So stupidly hot when he’s all nervous...

“Well then, you’ll just have to be quiet and let me into these stupid boxers already.” I growled. I tugged at them a bit too hard and they literally ripped completely off of him. I smirked, and when Louis shot his gaze back up to meet mine he blushed all over again. Apparently there was a big confidence difference with him when it came to boxers versus completely bare skin. “That wasn’t so hard now, was it?” I mused. Louis covered his eyes with his forearm and the second he weakened his legs I was wedging myself between them again and gripping his thighs once more. I started slowly trailing my lips up the inside of his thigh and he gasped.

“Y-You’re cruel...” He mumbled. I smirked up at him.

“If you really want me to stop, just say the word.” I mused. Louis looked like he was about to say something else but he didn’t, so I continued kissing up the inside of his thigh; veering off to the side to teasingly trail my lips over his hip bones instead. I was really surprised at how sensitive Louis was. Maybe it was just because the thought of getting caught excited him or something. I licked a stripe up his inner thigh and he groaned and clenched his eyes shut.

“Seriously crue- ah...” Louis cut himself off when I finally took him in and straight away he mattered a hand into my hair. I wrapped my tongue around him and hollowed my cheeks as I started to move and he moaned and tightened his grip.

“Li-ah... sh-shit...” He gasped. I sped up and started taking more of him in and he arched his back off of the bed and dug his head into the pillows. I could hear clattering sounds in the kitchen downstairs but I wasn’t going to stop. I went faster and when he started to move his hips for more I had to pin him down. This was harder than it looked. He wove his other hand into my hair and I closed my eyes and sat up to take him all the way in. More noises from downstairs.