Author's Note

Howdy! I'm Kayla, and thank you for taking the time to read my story. This is my first time writing this story so please be aware of mistakes that it may hold. Scenes are bound to change or be added in later.

This novel will be a long one and will most likely be apart of a series when I think it all out thoroughly later (gotta wait for the plot bunnies to bite).

For reviewers: Please understand that my weakness is tenses. If you can provide examples of how to change something you find wrong in the story, then please do so instead of telling me that my tenses are all over the place (which they shouldn't be, but people have told me before, so...). I want constructive criticism that will help me improve my story, thank you.

Now this is going to be a Sci-fi book. I found a list of prompts for the genre that were free to use on a blog and it helped me create this story. This isn't a sci-fi book like StarTrek or anything on the Scifi channel. This is more... mellow? I guess you could say. It starts on Earth, and will be explained as the story goes on.

Cecelia is a pretty big character for me. I designed her in my head and fleshed her out through fanfictions that never saw the light of day. She's been a character in the backseat for years now, and I'm so happy to be able to tell her story and let her shine.

I usually go through a good few rewrites of a story before it's as good as perfect to me for publishing. So this book will go through a rewrite or two before being wholly complete.