Finding out the Truth

"Osomatsu!!!" The devil's voice rang throughout hell.
Instead of Osomatsu going to see why Lucifer was yelling, Ichimatsu went in his place.
Ichimatsu had on a black suit, a white dress shirt, a black tie, and black dress shoes. He had a tail that was jet black with a heart-shaped point. The color of the heart was dark purple. To make him even more devilish, he even had black leathery wings that were too big for his body and black horns with a purple tips. He didn't have sharp teeth.
Ichimatsu had his hands in his pockets while he walked up a staircase that was clad in crimson carpet.
Ichimatsu sighed and went to Lucifer's room that was just ahead of the stairs. He stopped at the tall brown double doors and mumbled how much of an idiot Lucifer was before entering.
The doors creaked loudly as he gradually pushed them open. The doors weighed over a thousand pounds; however, Ichimatsu didn't show the slightest of concern at the weight of the doors. The doors shut closed with a loud thump. He stood there before his grandfather's desk. Ichimatsu hunched over again in a lazy stance.
His grandfather came in view and looked at him.
"Hm?" Ichimatsu said as if he were the one who was called.
"Ichi. I asked for your brother. Where is he?" Lucifer snarled.
"Ahh... I don't know." Ichimatsu responded with his eyes barely open.
"Seriously... When you guys were just little babies who would've known that you two would be such a handful?"
"So you regret taking us in because our so-called 'mother' didn't want us?" Ichimatsu said with a disgusted tone.
"Ichi... C'mon, you're thirteen. Stop acting like a child. You're the grandson of Lucifer! Be proud."
"I am a child! Who said I wanted to be born?!" Ichimatsu started to walk away.
"Ichi, I don't think being a devil would fit you the best."
"Oh, really? Now then what would?" Ichimatsu said with an attitude.
"Well.. You were born a devil, but how does the job of a reaper sound to you? You get to take the lives of people." Lucifer proposed in an attempt to appeal to his grandson.
"Oh, seeing people die, huh? Sounds like it'll be worth my while, or... is it that you want Osomatsu to take your spot when you die?" Ichimatsu said with a sinister tone.
"Osomatsu may not be as reliable as you, but he does have a stable personality as opposed to you."
"Insulting your grandchild when you're asking for favors from him isn't the best way to convince someone. Osomatsu this! Osomatsu that! I'm tired of hearing all of this nonsense. I'm leaving."
"Ichimatsu, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Look, I love you and you know that. You and Osomatsu used to get along so well as children what happened?" Lucifer asked with genuine curiosity.
"You want to know what happened, do you? How about you ask the devil himself?"
"Here you go, again, acting all high and mighty, Ichimatsu. You need to get along with your only brother. When I'm gone, who are you going to rely on?"
"No one because who needs family, friends or comrades? So they can just betray me?"
Ichimatsu turned on his heels and grabbed the door knobs with incredible force and left Lucifer's sights. The doors shook as they came to close.
As he walked down from his grandfather's office, he saw Osomatsu coming back from who knows where. He was taller than Ichimatsu, and his suit was just a bit different from his brothers as well. Although it appeared black like his brothers', he wore his suit with a dark red tie. The tie looked like it was stained with blood, and his horns were striped with red lines. His wings had a dark, leathery brown hue and were proportionate to his body. The triangular-shaped end of the tail had a deep red color, and as the tail approached its base, the color gradually faded into black. Finally, his teeth weren't sharpened either, but he had fangs.
"Ichimatsu! The demons told me that gramps was calling for me. Is that true?" Osomatsu asked with a grin on his face.
"Tch, annoying."
"Aww. C'mon Ichi. Don't be so cold." Osomatsu grabbed Ichimatsu by his shoulders and ruffled his messy hair.
Ichimatsu snapped. He began emitting a dark aura that was saturated with malice and blood lust. Osomatsu backed away and looked at his younger brother.
"Ichimatsu... I'm sorry. I didn't..."
"Shut it, Oso. I'm going to kill someone."
"Ah, you should probably ask gramps who is dying. We don't want the heavens to start a war over you killing someone who still has a lot of time to live."
"Just text me the name. I don't need to talk to that old geezer."
"Alright, be careful out in the human world, Ichi."
Ichimatsu waved off Osomatsu as he continued to walk.
Osomatsu walked up the never-ending stairs. Stopping before the doors, Osomatsu saw how Ichimatsu managed to make the doors slanted. They were almost falling apart.
Jeez, what had gotten into him? Ever since we hit eleven, he's been grumpier than ever.
He opened the doors and went inside. Osomatsu took a deep breath, prepared to receive a scolding.
"I heard you called for me. Please forgive my lateness." He bowed down deeply.
"Osomatsu raise your head. We don't bow down to anyone remember that. Yes, it's true that I called for you." Lucifer states.
"Well gramps, what's up? Also what did you say to Ichimatsu to have him break the doors like that... Ehh... Looks like we'll have to replace them again." Osomatsu said nonchalantly.
"When I called for you, I told Ichimatsu that he wasn't fit for being a devil. Well, there's something I've always wanted to tell you, too. It concerns... your mother and father." Lucifer sounded like he was unsure.
"What about it? Didn't you say my mother didn't want Ichimatsu and me?"
"It's not exactly like that." Lucifer said as he averted the gaze of Osomatsu's eyes.
"What? What is it?" Osomatsu started to sound irritated.
"Your mother didn't abandon you... She died."
"SHE WHAT?!" Osomatsu exclaimed.
"Quiet down, Oso. She died.."
"Just HOW did she die? Wasn't she supposed to be as strong as you? I mean, it was only twins who were born. She should have lived that."
"She wasn't eating. She was constantly tired... and it's not just you and Ichimatsu." Lucifer turned his back to Osomatsu.
"What do you mean 'it's not just me and Ichimatsu'?! What game are you trying to play, old man?!" Osomatsu said as he was fighting to keep his composure cool. Osomatsu started to walk towards Lucifer.
"What kind of shit game are you playing now, granddad. I can write your grave right now. Tell me everything." Osomatsu demanded.
"Osomatsu, it would be best if you could take a seat." Lucifer gestured his hand towards a chair.
Osomatsu sat down with a suspicious look on his face.
"As I was saying, you and Ichimatsu aren't the only two. You are the first born; then there's a human; next a god--."
"Wait wait wait wait... a human? You're joking, right? How is that even possible?"
"Your father is a half-breed, born of a god and a human mother. He is merely an angel. Your mother fell in love with him."
A look of disgust came on Osomatsu's face.
"A filthy half-breed. So... that means I'm a half-breed as well, doesn't it?" Osomatsu said as his eyes slumped towards the ground.
"You're not filthy, but the third born is a god."
"A god, you say? It'll be fun to corrupt such a celestial figure of the heavens." He said scoffingly.
"Don't make trouble for yourself, Osomatsu. I don't know his name. I only know the demons' and the humans' names. Now, continuing on after the God is Ichimatsu, fifth born an angel, and lastly a demon."
"Six of us, huh? Who would've thought... Mom... you weakling... I hate you... Dad... I swear I'll kill you." Osomatsu said as his voice was getting softer and softer each time.
He slammed his hands to the desk.
"So, old man, what's the demons' and humans' names? Where do they reside and everything?" Osomatsu said with a devilish grin.
"Well, from what I was told, the human lives in a religious orphanage, and his name is Karamatsu. Now as for the demon, his name is Todomatsu, but I don't know where exactly he resides other than here."
"I see... how interesting. Thanks, I'll see you in some time." Osomatsu said as he walked out of his grandfather's office with a smirk.

Later that day, Osomatsu pulled out his phone and dialed Ichimatsu's number. It rang and rang no answer. He tried again.
"Yeah?" Ichimatsu sounded uninterested.
"I got a name for you and possible location." Osomatsu said with a playful tone.

"Ah.. is that so? I'm waiting..." Ichimatsu responded with a malevolent tone.