Chapter Five

The mattresses were really comfortable. I was laying on it and thinking about how I could steal it to bring home for a hotel experience every night.
Britt burst out of the bathroom, a towel in one hand and a bottle of complimentary shampoo in the other.
"I'm taking a shower right now, look at this!"
He comes toward me with his fly still down, shoving the shampoo bottle and soft towel into my range of vision.
"It's very nice, Britt." I say with almost real enthusiasm.
"Oh yeah, don't be surprised if I end up having the same towel set as this hotel when we get back home." His nose twitched and his soft overly chapsticked lips curled into a greedy smile.
Britt tramped back into the bathroom, kicking his shoes off on the way and slamming the door.
"What a fucking oaf." Mikey snorted, clicking the tv on.
I rolled my eyes at him behind his back.
"Whatever."
I looked at the clock, it was around 4:35 and I wasn't about to let the day go to waste. Or, in other words, I wasn't about to let the day go by with ought getting wasted.
"Britt, come on, take a shower later." I said. I really wanted to drink with him tonight.
"Alright, alright. Where do you want to go?" He opened the bathroom door and stood shirtless waiting for my answer, wet hair dripping onto his shoulders indicating that he had already taken one.
"The beach. Everyone is there." I paused, turning to Mikey. "Mikey, you coming?"
"Yeah. Let's get going already."

{this was a bit short, sorry about that. I'm doing a bit of character brainstorming right now, since they're all about to go meet a bunch of people at the party. Update soon!}