00:02

*Haylee's POV*

BINGGGGGG

My head shot up immediately, the sound of the bell caught me off guard. I picked up all of my books and walked with Kennedy out of the class room.
"Finally the day is over" I huffed as I opened up my locker and put all of my books away.
"I know right" Kennedy said as she opened up her locker. I quickly took out my book bag and my phone and then I shut my locker. Only to be startled by someone standing next to my locker. The one, the only, Hayes Grier.
"Did I scare you sweetie?" He asked in an annoying  high pitched voice.
"Shut the fuck up Hayes"
"Woah calm down Baylee!" Hayes smirked, he knew damn well that my name wasn't Baylee.
"It's Haylee" I said and rolled my eyes.
"Whatever," he snapped "anyways, I just wanted to tell you to stop fucking staring at me in class. It's freaky! It's like you're obsessed with me!" He argued, honestly he was the biggest idiot I've ever met.
I scoffed "ugh as if, not everyone loves you"
"Whatever Baylee! Just stop staring at me Bye" he sounded annoyed, good. I hope he is annoyed.
"It's haylee!" I called back.
And he just stuck his middle finger up and went up to Jordan. He grabbed her by the waste and they began to suck faces, once again.
"Ew" I heard Kennedy say. I totally forgot she was still at her locker. "What was that all about?"
"I have no idea! He's so fucking annoying" I groaned "He seriously needs to take his head out of his ass and realize that the world doesn't actually revolve around him"
"Preach it girlfriend" ken laughed.
I laughed along with her as we walked out of the school talking about our plans for the weekend.
"Woah wait-" Kennedy flung her arm out to stop me from walking "who is that?"
My eyes scanned over to where she was looking and they stopped when I saw an unfamiliar boy who looked extremely cute but extremely lost.
"Um I'm not sure but he's pretty cute" I said and Kennedy nodded her head.
"Let's go talk to him" she said as she yanked my arm and dragged me over to the boy.
"Hi are you new here?" She asked him, he jumped a little, maybe he didn't see us come over to him.
"Oh uh yeah I am" he responded, he still looked really confused.
"Well I'm Kennedy and this is Haylee" Kennedy said as she introduced us, the boy gave me a quick smile and nodded his head.
"I'm Ryan, I just moved here from Texas" he told us. A cute name for an even cutter boy.
"Well Ryan maybe we can show you around later?" I suggested and his smile grew.
"Yeah sure! Here I'll put my number in your phone and you can just text me" I have him my phone and he typed on it and then handed it back to me.
I looked down and he put his contact as "Ryan Bovair😉" cute.
"Okay Ryan we'll text you later" I told him. Kennedy and I said our goodbyes to him and then we walked away.
"Who was that kid?" I heard someone say from behind me. I turned around to see Hayes standing there with a look of disgust in his eyes.
"He's new, his name is Ryan. Why do you care?" Kennedy asked him and he rolled his eyes at her.
"Looks like a complete loser, Haylee you should date him, you can be losers together" he laughed, his eyes squinted as he did.
"Fück off Hayes"
"Yeah really, why don't you just go back to cleaning Jordan's mouth out with your tongue" Kennedy smirked up at him and he sent her a glare.
"I don't believe I was talking to you so why don't you shut the hełl up." He growled and she kept the smirk that was plastered on her face.
"Leave us alone Hayes" I hissed back at him and he reverted his gaze back to me.
"Whatever bye losers"
--------------
"I'm so bored" I groaned as the movie "Dear John" ended.
"You should text Ryan" Kennedy wiggles her eyebrows up and down and smirked at me.
"Fine, I will" I challenged, I pulled out my phone and went to start the text "I'll say 'hey do you want To hangout with Kennedy and I? Xoxo'. Send"
"Ooh 'xoxo'? Get it girl" Kennedy giggled and I rolled my eyes.
Ryan texted back saying sure thing😉 where should we meet?
So I answered back lets meet at the birkdale village

"Go get ready, we're meeting Ryan at birkdale soon" I told ken which made her squeal in excitement. I laughed and began to get ready too.