olivia;;

( olivia is based on myself btw)

olivia;;

here i am at this orphanage. another boring day.
i should tell you the story about why im here.
my mum was hit by a truck three years ago, she died in this hospital. it was the worst days of my life. my mother and i were so close.

as for my dad, well he got depressed. left me on my own most days. he went to work one day and never came back.

so then I decided id have to run away, escape from the small town of weirwold.

now, i ran to london, where i was found by this man. a man with long chocolate brown curls and beautiful green eyes.

he told me that I was better in an orphanage, it was too dangerous for a fifteen year old to be out in the streets.

he took me to miss marys, in the centre of london and here i am now.

;;
my best friend lexie woke me up. whispering in my ear that a "multi-millionaire" was coming to the orphanage.

I sighed and got up.

everyday someone comes in, why would they want a boring fifteen year old like me?

i say by my mirror, blending in my concealer, and adding power to my face. i curled my lashes and put on a few coats of mascara. i tinted my lips & started to brush my hair.

i plugged my straighteners in, and straightened my hair.

all ten of us girls went downstairs and lined up by the stairs.

lexie made sure I looked flawless, brushing my hair back and sorting my outfit, i returned the favour, blending in any concealer that hasn't been rubber in enough.

the man walked in. his shoes were black boots with a slight heel, he had black jeans that were ripped at the knee, he had a rolling stones shirt on and his eyes were like stars.

then I remembered...

those were the same eyes that I met in the streets.

this was the man that put me in this orphanage.