Chapter 6

Niall's pov
I woke up to the coldness of the room, and the sadness of being alone last night.
It's only been a few days and I already blew it! No wonder I've been single for so long.
FLASHBACK; to last night.
"Hey Niall I'm gonna go to the-the bathroom" she giggled. And slurred her words.
Morgan is so am I.
"Hey blondie" A brunette bimbo said to me with a wink.
But fuck she was hot.
And the stupid, drunk Niall I am. I...
"Hey baby-want a drink"
"I have one silly"
Shit I could tell she was clingy
"O-oh"
"Let's dance"
"I-"
Whatever I give up.
"Let's go"
We got onto the dance floor damn she was aggressive, the sober me would be have walked away as soon as I saw her but no, I was drunk and now we were dirty dancing, she was grinding on me.
She turned around, looked me straight in the eye and leaned in.
Right away her tongue slipped in my mouth and we-
"NIALL. YOU-YOU JERK HOW COULD GO" Morgan yelled. Shit.
"Morgan, I-"

PRESENT-
I spent all night trying to get her to listen to me, I fell asleep on her doorstep, when I woke up at 4:30 am last night when I decided to go home and sleep.

This was going nowhere.

Liam's pov
"The sky is so beautiful"
Faith said in amazement. And Liam, the flirt I am I replied.
"Yeah but, not as beautiful as you."
I kissed her cheek.
She blushed, "you're too sweet Liam" she giggled that giggle that made me weak in the knees.

"Uhm faith"
"Yes Liam?" She smiled
"Uh-will y-you uhmm, ya k-know uh"
Come on spit it out.
"Liam don't be nervous around me"
I blushed. And gained some confidence.
"Would you like to meet my, parents? I-I mean you don't have to if you don't want to I totally understand ya know what I should have never asked its totally fine never mind I'm sorry for aski-"
"Liam , Liam slow down there. I never replied haha, ofcourse I'd like to meet them. And Liam please don't be nervous around me. If anyone should be nervous it should be me, I mean you are the big Liam Payne from One Direction, the number one boy band in the world."
"Oh so that's how you see me huh?"
"What?"
"It's just I thought you were different faith."

faiths pov
What the hell just happened?!
"Liam what the hell do you mean, you thought I was different"
"YA KNOW WHAT?"
"Liam cal-"
"No! I thought you were different forget everything. Never mind dont meet my parents."
He then got up and walked away with anger. What?!
He was my ride, oh shit. What am I going to do.

15 minutes later.
I've been walking for a while now I don't have a great feeling about thi-
"Hey darlin"
"Uh-uhm hi"
"Now why don't me and you come around back here and have a little fun"
"Uhm no thank you i have a boyfriend"
"That wasn't a question sweet thang now lets. Go. "
"NO"
I screamed shit he caught up with me and was now holding Onto my wrist and dragging me into an alley.

WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS

to be continued lol. VERY INTERESTING EH?
COMMENT
VOTE
READ
I LOVE YOU ALL
KISSES

XXX