Chapter 4

6 YEARS LATER...
Marissas pov
I haven't been this sad in a long time. Part of me wants to be happy but a part of me so sad. My boys. Well our boys, Morgan, faith, and Maci. They left. Their big and famous now. They don't answer our texts, calls, nothing. They un followed us on Instagram, twitter, everything.
We just graduated. We are all 18 and living on her own now, well not exactly. Maci moved in with her sister Amber. And Morgan faith and I live in a flat that we share in London. Yes,new still live here. The part of us doesn't. Our boys. Niall still likes Morgans photos, and texts every now And then. Liam talks to faith. But Harry and I? We're history.

This is complete bullshit. I can't even explain how pissed I am. I'm always angry, sad, and depressed. I'm not one of those girls that cut or starve themselves for attention. But I do it when I don't know what to do. I know when to stop. I'm not addicted. I just do those things when I really need to.

Faith pov
*bzz bzz* LIAM TEXTED.
L- hey love
F-hey lili
L- how's it going back there?
F- good, when are you planning on seeing me?! I miss you!
L- look outside love.

What?! Liam's here. Liam. Is. Here.
"LIAM" I screamed as tears of joy ran down my face.
"FAITH" he ran towards me
We hugged for I don't know how long it was at least a minute. I was taking in his scent one more time. I needed it.

Morgan's pov
I was missing nialler.
I decided to text him and hope for a reply.
M-hey Niall
N- hey love, what's up
M- nothing at home you?
N- same.
M- your at home?
N- not my home
M- who's?
N- yours. Look outside darling.

NIALL IS OUTSIDE OMFG.

"NIALL?!"
"MORGAN!"
He came running toward me I expected to give him a big hug but nope. He caught me off guard. Niall horan. Kissed me.
Not on the cheek or nose not a hug.
Our lips sat there. Placed perfectly on top of each others.
When we pulled away we both smiled.
"Morgan...may I ask you something"
"Anything."
"Will you be my girlfriend? My princess?"
"I would love to."
Then he kissed me again.
I JUST HAD MY FIRST AND SECOND KISS.

Harry's pov
I haven't stopped thinking about Marissa. Ever. Yeah I totally blocked her out of my life, but I can't get her out of my head. I have liked her for so long. Well, now, I love her. With everything I have. I love her. I don't know. Liam went back home, Niall went back home. And so did I. But just so I could see my mum and Gemma. Liam is with Faith and Niall is with morgan. Liam has a thing with faith as you would call it. And Niall texted me saying that him an Morgan are dating now.
I love marissa, I do. I decided to go to the park we used to go to when we hungout to get my mind of things.

Marissas pov
There I sat. Alone. Depressed. At the park. So cold and angry. I didn't know what to do. He blocked me out of his life. That's it Harry? Really? I'm gone? I liked Harry ever since we were kids. Now I loved him. I loved him even more now though. And that's what made things so hard.
I heard some low sobs but they didn't come from my mouth. Who was that? I saw someone that looked so familiar. I knew who it was. It was. Harry, Harry styles. He was sobbing. A lot. And he was alone. He was crying. But what about?