Prologue

Twenty fifth of November year 2016, at five twenty five in the morning, two mothers were laid on birthing tables on separate delivery rooms, one of them was Kathryn Bernardo Ford.

The rooms were filled with whimpers and suppressed cries of women in labor.

Kath was holding Daniel's hand with every painful contraction. She can literally feel her cervix dilating, every centimeter makes a difference.

Few minutes after she knew she is fully dilated and as the child descends, her legs are placed in stirrups as Daniel continued to comfort her.

"Baby, you can do this okay? I'm here. You can hold my hand." Daniel told his wife who is under labor pain. Pero ang totoo niyan wala na rin pag lagyan ang kanyang kaba. Giving birth may be the worst of physical pain one human or even witch can ever go through.

Parang binibiyak ang parteng yun ng katawan ni Kathryn. She doesn't know kung saan ba siya pwedeng kumapit until the pain goes away.

Nanganganak na si Kathryn at halos hindi rin makahinga si Daniel sa pangyayari. The doctor coached her well para mabilis mailabas ang kanilang mga supling.

Alam ni Daniel na walang makakaalis ng sakit na nararamdaman ngayon ni Kathryn. All he can do is be there for his wife, if only he can bear it for her, tiyak gagawin ni Daniel just to relieve her from it.

"Mrs. Ford, you're almost there. Crowning na. One more push and we're halfway done. Count to three, sabay ire alright?" pag fafacilitate ng babaeng doktora kay Kathryn. "One, two, three...push."

"Ugggghhhhhh..." Kathryn did as she was told, umire siya ng malakas. She couldn't feel her lower extremities anymore. Ang nararamdaman niya lang ay ang paglabas ng unang sanggol.

Ire lang ng ire si Kathryn, sabay ang luha niya sa sakit na nararamdaman pero agad itong napawi ng marinig ang tinig ng batang lumabas sa sinapupunan niya.

"Uwaaaaaa...uwaaaaa....uwaaaaaaa.." they heard their first child cry.

"It's a boy." the doctor said.

Kathryn smiled at Daniel with tears welling down from her eyes.

Sinadya nila Kathryn at Daniel na huwag alamin ang kasarian ng kanilang anak. Ang alam lang nila ay kambal ang mga ito,but their gender they left them as an element of surprise.

Walang mapasidlan ng ngiti si Daniel ng makita ang unang sanggol na iniluwal ni Kathryn. Iyak pa din ito ng iyak habang kina-clamp ang cord at pinuputol.

The baby was covered with blood and fluids, the nurse placed him right away in a sterile area. One down and one more to go. There's one more on the way.

Within seconds the next twin was already at the entrance crowning it's head out the outside world. Halos hindi na umire si Kathryn ng kagaya sa una, with the natural maneuver, the baby came out and landed on the hands of the lady doctor.

She immediately milked the cord to clamp and cut it. "Baby girl.." the doctor said her eyes obviously smiling behind the mask she is wearing.

"Uwaaaaaa uwaaaaaaa uwaaaaaaa!" the couple heard the cry of their daughter.

One boy, one girl.

Daniel kissed Kathryn's forehead and whispered "I love you." he couldn't be any happier than today. He saw how strong of a being his wife was, not because she is an Eiraya but because of the beauty he saw as Kathryn endured the birth giving.

Couple of minutes after while Kathryn is being stitched of few lacerations, they also heard a newborn's cry. The sound coming from the delivery room adjacent to where Kath gave birth.

A cry of a newborn resembles the dawn of a new day, it gives hope. Somewhere small in this universe have seen light and is about to live and create a path that will take part of existence and today they were three.

Three souls have awakened, have breathe the air almost at the same time. Fate works that way, each of us have a perfect timing that goes with someone else's.

Like Kathryn and Daniel's twin and the child of that mother who just gave birth-- they shared the same date of existence. Fate may stop there or may not.

Who knows?